My Cousin Is Contemplating Suicide....

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
As a man, if a woman buys you some clothes and upgrades your look, you can sit back and appreciate that and that might make you more loyal and appreciative of her.

Lies...

But this is about your cousin, how is he holding up? Is he getting psychological services?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
aight im out

this thread bout to take a depressing turn

im too high for this

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
lifelinewebbutton_175x175.jpg

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Your boy shouldn't be feeling suicide. I can see the not eating, sleeping stuff but you and folk need to really get a talk with him.

Same here. That's not contemplating. She actually carried out that shyt and just failed. What have you guys done for her?
well the police got there before we did last night and took her to the hospital, we picked up her up this afternoon took to lunch i gave her a big hug and asked her how she feeling, but my husband is playing mediator between her , his sister and his father cuz he feels they putting alot of unnecessary stress on her. she's always watching the kids and running around for everyone else doesnt have alotta one on one time with herself or other women her age. right now just trynna let her get some sleep from last night then gonna have a family meeting on how to handle it from there

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
How is it lies? I haven't spoken with him since last week, my mom says he's doing fine but still heartbroken.

I would never presume about the scenario with your cousin - I am taking your postings as fact.

I was calling bullshyt on the loyalty that comes with upgrading a dude.

Sorry you misinterpreted my quoting your post.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I tried telling him this,

Know the signs of when your girl is breaking bad and don't hesitate to leave.

If you see things changing that you don't like, then speak in it once. If she refuses to acknowledge or correct her ways, then leave. See, women just don't get up and leave men. They have to emotionally disconnect first. If you leave her during the period she is emotionally disconnecting, she will be a nervous wreck. Don't wait until she is no longer attached to you to try to make an ultimatum. By then she'll probably have another dude lined up and don't even care. Strike when you see the changes. The most common changes are:

1. Her routine in how she calls/texts changes
2. She spends more time with other people
3. The way she speaks to you changes (stops saying I love you, no more pet names baby, etc.)

Check all of this stuff. And if she continues after she's been checked. Dump her immediately. If you stick around, she's most likely going to lose interest, lose respect, keep you around for a little bit and then discard you.

If your woman isn't thrilled to see you, hear from you, or spend time with you, clean cut that chick. Your time is a privilege that other women would love.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That's why I tell negroe's man ya'll better stop trusting these chicks like that and never give no woman your heart 100% and ALWAYS prepare yourself mentally as much as you can if things go sour. You never know when things will go sour with a woman these days, nor will you know why. She just decided to get on something new.

My thing is, never blame yourself for it. You can't do anything to make a woman loyal. Either she chooses to be or she isn't. This is why you never make a woman your top priority as well. She might leave for no reason and if she's your top priority, your life is in shambles. Pretty much when a woman loses emotions for you, you can't reverse it by begging her or any of that. All you can do is move on. She might want to come back when she learns her new fella ain't what she expected or she sees you really shining, but you can't reward jumpships... Keep it pushing. If she wants to play for another team, don't reward her with another contract when she gets released. I just he gets the message :snoop:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
He needs help, and he needs to seek out help. Unfortunately he thinks suicide is the solution which shows how big his problem is. Y'all need to call to a suicide hotline.

I don't trust that shyt. They probably would think hes crazy instead of looking at the bigger solution. She crushed him, yo. Why can't you people understand that??

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't trust that shyt. They probably would think hes crazy instead of looking at the bigger solution. She crushed him, yo. Why can't you people understand that??

If you don't trust suicide hotlines than have him confide in you and talk him out of it. I think her crushing him pushed him over the edge and triggered him really bad. Y'all just need to tell him that he can confide in y'all if he's feeling suicidal. I think he just needs to feel a reason to live. It'd be a real shame to lose a soul over some woman.