My Cousin Is Contemplating Suicide....

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
How old is your cousin? Sounds like he is pretty young. 20? Kid has so much more to live for. When he is 30 he will look back on this, realize he was a simp and won't be able to believe he was about to kill himself over a woman. Men's prospects for p*ssy get better with age.

You guys definitely need to try to get him help (real counseling that you pay for in addition to prayer) and support him as much as you can through this. Let him vent and cry about this chick for as long as he needs but try and get his ass out of the house so he can see how :blessed: this world is. Take him on vacation (DR or some shyt like that) and pay for him to smash a couple of locals. He will forget about this chick in no time.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If you don't trust suicide hotlines than have him confide in you and talk him out of it. I think her crushing him pushed him over the edge and triggered him really bad. Y'all just need to tell him that he can confide in y'all if he's feeling suicidal. I think he just needs to feel a reason to live. It'd be a real shame to lose a soul over some woman.

Man, i seen that chick 2 weeks ago and wanted to hurt her for him. She was fukked up for that. Karma is a bytch though.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
How old is your cousin? Sounds like he is pretty young. 20? Kid has so much more to live for. When he is 30 he will look back on this, realize he was a simp and won't be able to believe he was about to kill himself over a woman. Men's prospects for p*ssy get better with age.

You guys definitely need to try to get him help (real counseling that you pay for in addition to prayer) and support him s much as you can through this. Let him vent and cry about this chick for as long as he needs but try and get his ass out of the house so he can see how :blessed: this world is. Take him to DR and pay for him to smash a couple of locals. He will forget about this chick in no time.

He's 25. We are trying hard to help him but he keeps spying on her Facebook and IG account seeing things that hurt him even more. He told me she has a new dude and she looks finer than she did ever before. I'm about to break his laptop cause seeing those things is a detriment to his life at this time. It's destroying him. I didn't tell him that i masturbating off a few of her pics. Damn she looking fine :whew:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Karma is real, don't even fukk w/ that shyt because she could end up with cancer or something.

I told him last week that, the one thing a man can never sacrifice is his code. once he sacrifices his principles and code, he has nothing and is nothing. A woman could ask a man to do something that goes against his code. She could beg, manipulate, emotional blackmail, make ultimatums, etc. "If you truly loved me you'd do this for me". So the man in a moment of weakness does what she asks. In the short run she's happy. She got what she want from him and has him "trained". She broke him. in the long term, something in the back of her mind (instinct, female intuition, call it whatever you want) tells her he's not the right guy, precisely because he broke his code. she feels he's not trustworthy anymore. She can't trust his character or his strength because she knows some women and some other people are even more skilled than her at manipulating people so if she could brake him, imagine what someone else could do with him. and deep down she's right. but the fukked up thing is, SHE's the one who asked him do it in the first place...

So yeah, a man can NEVER sacrifice his code. For a man, the code is a major part of your identity.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I told him last week that, the one thing a man can never sacrifice is his code. once he sacrifices his principles and code, he has nothing and is nothing. A woman could ask a man to do something that goes against his code. She could beg, manipulate, emotional blackmail, make ultimatums, etc. "If you truly loved me you'd do this for me". So the man in a moment of weakness does what she asks. In the short run she's happy. She got what she want from him and has him "trained". She broke him. in the long term, something in the back of her mind (instinct, female intuition, call it whatever you want) tells her he's not the right guy, precisely because he broke his code. she feels he's not trustworthy anymore. She can't trust his character or his strength because she knows some women and some other people are even more skilled than her at manipulating people so if she could brake him, imagine what someone else could do with him. and deep down she's right. but the fukked up thing is, SHE's the one who asked him do it in the first place...

So yeah, a man can NEVER sacrifice his code. For a man, the code is a major part of your identity.

Some people get that, some people don't. The fact that you understand this is going to get you far in your interactions with women :ehh:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Swallowing a fist full of pain meds == an attention seeking gesture. When he blows his brains out with a pistol, THEN you will know that he was truly abt that suicide....life. (._. )

Colleges are full of cute smart pretty black girls seeking stand-up guys. OP's cousin is not back out in the game YET? Her feaky little lesbian no-stable-family-havin' ways got him sprung. Woah. O_e

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I don't think it's just men, I mean whatever code you live by, you kind of have to honor to be true to yourself.

But yeah, his girlfriend seems all smoke and mirrors, something ain't right. You can't go into a relationship expecting to bamboozle people, shyt's just immature and stupid. And since he may or may not already have mental issues, that stuff just kinda threw him over the edge. It's very sad, cause you know black people don't trust therapy and stuff.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't think it's just men, I mean whatever code you live by, you kind of have to honor to be true to yourself.

But yeah, his girlfriend seems all smoke and mirrors, something ain't right. You can't go into a relationship expecting to bamboozle people, shyt's just immature and stupid. And since he may or may not already have mental issues, that stuff just kinda threw him over the edge. It's very sad, cause you know black people don't trust therapy and stuff.

Everybody's definition of a good relationship is different. But to keep it simple, and I'm sure most of my brethren agree, a good relationship to me is where I am happy, comfortable, and me and my woman are unified on the fundamentals and basic principles of our relationship. This means that we both are generally happy about being with each other. The moment you're not happy with your significant other regardless of the case, you can't call it a good relationship.

People are brainwashed into believing that all relationships will have problems. WRONG. All relationships will have disagreements. Most relationship problems are due to people not standing firm to their principles. If you held your principles then the person would either accept you or leave. Either way, your problem would be gone. You compromise on things that have no impact to your principles such as hanging with your boys on Saturday instead of Friday or something like that. You don't compromise on things that will impact who you are such as a woman telling you to stop going to church, stop hanging with your friends, change up your attire, etc.

Remember, in order for it to be a compromise, you must gain something as well as lose something. Sacrifice is when you are just losing something. Never sacrifice. Stop making woman happy. Make yourself happy first and then watch you become surrounded by woman who want to even make you happier in essence making them happy.

Some things mentioned in this thread are outrageous, but if you pay attention to a bulk of it, all we're kicking is the knowledge men need in order to have self respect, integrity, and principles to live by. Are you a male or female? Just asking..

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Swallowing a fist full of pain meds == an attention seeking gesture. When he blows his brains out with a pistol, THEN you will know that he was truly abt that suicide....life. (._. )

Colleges are full of cute smart pretty black girls seeking stand-up guys. OP's cousin is not back out in the game YET? Her feaky little lesbian no-stable-family-havin' ways got him sprung. Woah. O_e

That's the only thing he could get to at the moment. We caught him trying to purchase a gun and we stopped him. Homie is losing it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Everybody's definition of a good relationship is different. But to keep it simple, and I'm sure most of my brethren agree, a good relationship to me is where I am happy, comfortable, and me and my woman are unified on the fundamentals and basic principles of our relationship. This means that we both are generally happy about being with each other. The moment you're not happy with your significant other regardless of the case, you can't call it a good relationship.

People are brainwashed into believing that all relationships will have problems. WRONG. All relationships will have disagreements. Most relationship problems are due to people not standing firm to their principles. If you held your principles then the person would either accept you or leave. Either way, your problem would be gone. You compromise on things that have no impact to your principles such as hanging with your boys on Saturday instead of Friday or something like that. You don't compromise on things that will impact who you are such as a woman telling you to stop going to church, stop hanging with your friends, change up your attire, etc.

Remember, in order for it to be a compromise, you must gain something as well as lose something. Sacrifice is when you are just losing something. Never sacrifice. Stop making woman happy. Make yourself happy first and then watch you become surrounded by woman who want to even make you happier in essence making them happy.

Some things mentioned in this thread are outrageous, but if you pay attention to a bulk of it, all we're kicking is the knowledge men need in order to have self respect, integrity, and principles to live by. Are you a male or female? Just asking..

You need to pust some of this stuff in that "Quick Gems on Dealing With Women" thread :ehh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I'm female and I have experience in this field since I've worked around people with mental illness and my family has a history of mental illness. All of the things you described kind of showed me that he feels helpless, I'm sure if he had access to a firearm he would've offed himself by now. He needs his loved ones more than ever now, y'all gotta be there for him, and you need to drop that knowledge you just dropped in here about sticking to your principles.