My buddy says the girl, wants him to eat her out; What should he do to smash?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Kobe practice off court
Kobe got athletic conditioners
Kobe got strength conditioners
Kobe got a team to work with. He play the entire game by himself? yeah might ball hug, but he playing the other team by himself. Its really 1 on 1 on the pro ball court?
Kobe got a coach before the game, after the game, and during the game.
When its time for Kobe to score he doesnt panic, he executes

"Your friend" seems to have a recurring problem with making simple decisions w/women. When it comes to broads "your friend" is no Kobe.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
When its time for Kobe to score he doesnt panic, he executes

"Your friend" seems to have a recurring problem with making simple decisions w/women. When it comes to broads "your friend" is no Kobe.

my buddy knows what to do, he might need a lil hand holding, he is not perfect, but he scored with many chicks in the past.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my buddy knows what to do, he might need a lil hand holding, he is not perfect, but he scored with many chicks in the past.
If hes scored before why is he asking these rudimentary ass questions

And why would he come to you for advice? You have to come here for answers. What do you tell him? "Uhhhh... lemme get back to you on that.... I gotta think about it"

Sounds :duck:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
So your "friend" is doing all this with this chick, and texting you the play by play AT THE SAME DAMN TIME?

mj-laughing.gif

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
If hes scored before why is he asking these rudimentary ass questions

And why would he come to you for advice? You have to come here for answers. What do you tell him? "Uhhhh... lemme get back to you on that.... I gotta think about it"

Sounds :duck:

dude been out the game a while, he seen me score, I seen him score.

I tell him how I feel and its usually, what the site thinks.

He kinda like a lil bro, thats always asking questions. I seen him bring chicks and bag them....chick from the club, bag them, another chick from the club bag them, with another homie in the next room, waiting for them to finish (no group sex), then with two chicks on separate occasions they were not as cooperative, but the next time, bagged them.

1 of the chick from the separate occasion, two girls came over, he wanted a switch a roo. he was diggin the older chick, she was in his bed, ready, but he wanted the younger one which chilled the vibe and threw a curve ball...he later met the younger one again and bagged her.

2nd chick from the separate occasion, she was not as loose, they made out, but all of a sudden they wanted to "talk", he pursed that...she came over then banged that and then went over to her place. she swallowed too. she in a relationship now tho.

thinking about it, buddy ran through some whoes, he should not have problems, but the girl is a special cause, its kinda entertaining. buddy met her online...she turned down everyone who approached her, except him. 100s of messages from thirsty dudes. she even cancelled her profile because of him. might also be the online thing.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dude been out the game a while, he seen me score, I seen him score.

I tell him how I feel and its usually, what the site thinks.

He kinda like a lil bro, thats always asking questions. I seen him bring chicks and bag them....chick from the club, bag them, another chick from the club bag them, with another homie in the next room, waiting for them to finish (no group sex), then with two chicks on separate occasions they were not as cooperative, but the next time, bagged them.

1 of the chick from the separate occasion, two girls came over, he wanted a switch a roo. he was diggin the older chick, she was in his bed, ready, but he wanted the younger one which chilled the vibe and threw a curve ball...he later met the younger one again and bagged her.

2nd chick from the separate occasion, she was not as loose, they made out, but all of a sudden they wanted to "talk", he pursed that...she came over then banged that and then went over to her place. she swallowed too. she in a relationship now tho.

thinking about it, buddy ran through some whoes, he should not have problems, but the girl is a special cause, its kinda entertaining. buddy met her online...she turned down everyone who approached her, except him. 100s of messages from thirsty dudes. she even cancelled her profile because of him. might also be the online thing.
Something about your homeboy just doesnt add up but Imma let my Coli colleagues eat

Once u get p*ssy a couple of times its pretty fukking simple. So for him to have had threesomes and all that and then come back with all these goofy Mickey Mouse questions doesnt make sense

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Something about your homeboy just doesnt add up but Imma let my Coli colleagues eat

Once u get p*ssy a couple of times its pretty fukking simple. So for him to have had threesomes and all that and then come back with all these goofy Mickey Mouse questions doesnt make sense

yeah he had threesomes...one of the chick he was messing with was bi, and the bi girl introduced him to her friend and they all had fun.

the two chick situation, his other buddy was there, and he actually also wanted to do a threesome, minus the other buddy (lol), with the two chicks but then wanted to switch, get the younger chick...the older chick was in his bed and she didnt want to do the other buddy...so the situation with the two chick fizzled...he then ran into the younger chick again and then macked on her, she had another friend, he got the younger chick, and the other buddy got the other friend. he has gotten p*ssy before. many times, but always looking to improve his game.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she said, she didnt nut, so she is coming over...right now.

We gonna see, what happen.

dont wanna see my buddy get played again

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
once he said, ok

she said, oops, her monthlies is here...period, that she is getting a vibrator.

WOW.

SMH

The games!!!!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
told buddy to say, he dont mind period sex...so now she coming over...

I wonder what other games she might pull