My buddy says the girl, wants him to eat her out; What should he do to smash?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eatting p*ssy is a beautiful thing and it gets addicting after you do it enough...

Just make sure she fresh tho. Finger her a lil bit to open it up and release them aromas. Also do a blood check. But don't eat til she cums. Once she start tensing up you need to pop up and put it in.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:patrice: bytches giving you contracts and ultimatums? fukk that. Shes SUPPOST to hook u up with the p*ssy, don't negotiate puzzy terms

I dunno mane...how do you not negotiate puzzy term. Someone over heard them before negotiating (that time, she said, he should wait 10 minutes before they do it) and the person next to them said, her puzzy is his p*ssy.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Eatting p*ssy is a beautiful thing and it gets addicting after you do it enough...

Just make sure she fresh tho. Finger her a lil bit to open it up and release them aromas. Also do a blood check. But don't eat til she cums. Once she start tensing up you need to pop up and put it in.

That's cheating..let her cum..then put it in and fukk till she cums again from penetration

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
wtf the fukk is going on brehs...

My buddy said something about finishing the mini bj she started.

now on her recent text, she says, lets refrain from licking and focus on sticking.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:patrice: bytches giving you contracts and ultimatums? fukk that. Shes SUPPOST to hook u up with the p*ssy, don't negotiate puzzy terms

:what: This is young people sh1t. She pulling bait on the string and he falling for it.

These.

Hoes playing games and dictating the sex...es no bueno. Especially after the mini bj...EITHER tell her to find someone else to eat that thang but if she wants the dikk tonight holla back(what i would do). OR she probably won't go down without you going down and that's why she negotiating...and frankly you're the selfish one if you let her suck you and then don't go down on her so if you down with going down i'd give her that mini face like she gave on the bj(would do this too depending on how bad i wanna hit at the moment and if i been kicking it with ole girl for a minute, not going down on any ole jump).

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
fresh Fiji water tasting p*ssy :salute:

nasty salty ocean water tasting p*ssy :snoop:

let us know how it works out
I told buddy, just make sure its clean, she did shower...but clean clean std free

Its been 7 months since she had any...and she still negotiating.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
These.

Hoes playing games and dictating the sex...es no bueno. Especially after the mini bj...EITHER tell her to find someone else to eat that thang but if she wants the dikk tonight holla back(what i would do). OR she probably won't go down without you going down and that's why she negotiating...and frankly you're the selfish one if you let her suck you and then don't go down on her so if you down with going down i'd give her that mini face like she gave on the bj(would do this too depending on how bad i wanna hit at the moment and if i been kicking it with ole girl for a minute, not going down on any ole jump).
she told my buddy she just wanna fukk...

the eating out/bj might be extra, but we gonna see though.

I still think she flakey.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dunno mane...how do you not negotiate puzzy term. Someone over heard them before negotiating (that time, she said, he should wait 10 minutes before they do it) and the person next to them said, her puzzy is his p*ssy.

You don't negiotiate by not even engaging in a convo about him having to eat her pssy. She say some shyt like that you hit her with the :stopitslime: .

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
She told him, she coming over...

she aint even there yet.

I told buddy, she might be playing games. Buddy made her get him something to eat, and she want the sticking...and she coming over.

Buddy might mess it up though.