My buddy says the girl, wants him to eat her out; What should he do to smash?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I got a homegirl who pulls bullshyt like that off. Having nikkas eat her out then she talking about she tired or she dont want to wake up the kids when the dude try to hit.

I always made her top me off first before anything else.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell your "friend"

finger fukk her and right before she nut

just stop

she'll want to finish that nut :shaq:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
She using his face as a seat. He gon eat and then go home with blue balls. Sucka ass nicca.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she started grilling him, she was saying she was a good girl.

she was naked, they kissed, she said to eat his p*ssy...he said to suck on the penis...

she started inspecting his penis, he started inspecting her vagina, she got mad.

she started saying he was not a gentleman, and she fantasied about him going down on her and he was not being a gentleman...

she is used to dudes chasing her, he wont. the more she revealed about herself, the more unattracted she was, she kept over analyzing the situation, every move, every gaze.

Come to find out she put her bm in jail for 2 years and skipped state, he said, probably because you got a mouth on you. she also lied about how many bm she had.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
stopped reading after suck on penis

obv troll is obv

it aint made up...buddy asked her, to suck on his penis.

its real.

she got mad. why would she get mad.? buddy said, something about, him not being gentleman like? wtf? she gave dude a mini bj when they met previously.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
fukk the games...she playin...

she said, since she in her sexual prime...she really wanted to give him head after he banged her and nutted, and then swallow his cum...

she was in previously abuse relationship and trying to figure it all out.

I told buddy, he may have gotten too serious with her, and she taking it slow. Even if they all serious, he gone be aggresive, then she said, what she usually do/wants to do.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
he said he was hard, what he supposed to do? and she said she was wet.

she said that he should come over and they could do it in the car? he said no, thinking maybe head in the car? but it aint going to be comfortable in the car.

he then said, what about the king size bed inside the house?

too many games.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
when they initially met she was saying she wanted him to be aggressive, remember, when he just got to finger her...she want him to eat her out.

I remember him saying, he was pulling on the covers but she was acting demure.

Its kinda like she is saying no, but then be aggressive to do what you want to do, regarless of how she is "acting"...real mixed messages.

brehs, what would yall do in these situations?