My buddy says the girl, wants him to eat her out; What should he do to smash?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean what is your end goal? i wouldn't put too much thought in it? Are you a virgin, I mean there's nothing wrong with that at all. I'm just wondering why you are putting so much thought into this...

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your friend is a loser

you are a loser for not telling your friend hes a loser

somewhere there is a dude/dudes that is piping that chick down raw dog whenever he feels like it

you will never be that guy.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
your friend is a loser

you are a loser for not telling your friend hes a loser

somewhere there is a dude/dudes that is piping that chick down raw dog whenever he feels like it

you will never be that guy.

there probably could be

but she said she had not had any in 8 months.

she moved to town 4 months ago.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i mean what is your end goal? i wouldn't put too much thought in it? Are you a virgin, I mean there's nothing wrong with that at all. I'm just wondering why you are putting so much thought into this...

i think buddy is trying to hit, she wants a relationship.

he aint no virgin.

he like that, if he going to get something, he going to get something...just for the hell of it.

smh, dude gotta learn to charge it to the game.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
"My boy got a girl's phone number, should he call her? What should he say? Give me him the play by play"

It is tough, when working on behalf of.

The info is going to me...for him.

Although the information is for him.

Yall understand the gist, so provide the info, on what you mack/game would be?

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Eatting p*ssy is a beautiful thing and it gets addicting after you do it enough...

Just make sure she fresh tho. Finger her a lil bit to open it up and release them aromas. Also do a blood check. But don't eat til she cums. Once she start tensing up you need to pop up and put it in.

:merchant:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It is tough, when working on behalf of.

The info is going to me...for him.

Although the information is for him.

Yall understand the gist, so provide the info, on what you mack/game would be?
OK never mind the fact that Im pretty sure your friend doesnt exist

The whole idea of "game" doesnt work by "your friend" running to someone else for instructions on how to deal with every situation w/a broad

"Your friend" has to get out there and develop a sense/instinct of how to deal with women in the moment.... sometimes he will fukk shyt up... sometimes he will win... he will only be able to win more w/practice

I guarantee dude comes off nervous and corny.... "What should I do what should I say" ass nikka.... he should be focused on fixing that and learning to improvise

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
WTF is this shyt and why is it 4 pages? tell your "friend" to throw that bytch in the bushes and do not deal with her again...a 32 yr old woman acting like that? major red flag

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
she started grilling him, she was saying she was a good girl.

she was naked, they kissed, she said to eat his p*ssy...he said to suck on the penis...

she started inspecting his penis, he started inspecting her vagina, she got mad.

she started saying he was not a gentleman, and she fantasied about him going down on her and he was not being a gentleman...

she is used to dudes chasing her, he wont. the more she revealed about herself, the more unattracted she was, she kept over analyzing the situation, every move, every gaze.

Come to find out she put her bm in jail for 2 years and skipped state, he said, probably because you got a mouth on you. she also lied about how many bm she had.

If BM stands for baby mamas ..i hope thats a typo because the chick wouldnt have baby mamas... :wtb::mjpls:

OK.. where yall at... let me eat her and inspect the puss for your boy... if its good maybe i'll pass it on. if it aint he can have it.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
OK never mind the fact that Im pretty sure your friend doesnt exist

The whole idea of "game" doesnt work by "your friend" running to someone else for instructions on how to deal with every situation w/a broad

"Your friend" has to get out there and develop a sense/instinct of how to deal with women in the moment.... sometimes he will fukk shyt up... sometimes he will win... he will only be able to win more w/practice

I guarantee dude comes off nervous and corny.... "What should I do what should I say" ass nikka.... he should be focused on fixing that and learning to improvise

aint no one perfect, just helping the lil buddy out...he know how to deal with them, but advice dont hurt nobody...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
He know how to deal with them, but he scrambling for advice :mjpls:

Thats like Kobe asking nikkas how to be a ball hog

Kobe practice off court
Kobe got athletic conditioners
Kobe got strength conditioners
Kobe got a team to work with. He play the entire game by himself? yeah might ball hug, but he playing the other team by himself. Its really 1 on 1 on the pro ball court?
Kobe got a coach before the game, after the game, and during the game.