My boy owe me $200 and I just saw him post a brand new XB1 on the Gram

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yup.
It's clear that he is not a fighter, so he just needs to cut dude off.
beat his ass and you still not getting that money back. you might have made the situation worse cause now one of his people or fam that's crazy might run up on you and kill you or put you in the hospital. people have been killed for far less.

the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why you never loan shyt without collateral. Since you fukked that up, you got 2 options.

1. Geno Smith that nikka, make him respect you.
2. Steal some shyt from him.

Im normally against theft but the situation demands it. if you don't do shyt, you're a bytch, no offense

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
That's the worst. I know my boy was watching his friend go shopping from a far and he was owed about $100 dollars. There are people I know that have asked me for a "loan" and I just say it's a gift if I choose to give them the money because I know I'll never see it again when they are always on hard times. I have borrowed money from friends before in hard times and I made it imperative to keep my credit good with them. They always got it back. I know people that say it's better to lose that money and get "worthless" people out of your life.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
People hating on the guy who made his friend sign a contract while also advocating that OP risk an assault charge over $200 :usure:
How much do it cost to get something notarized? $10-15
Best part about a contract is it will filter out all the a$$holes who won't pay you back
As a grown ass man I don't feel obligated to support any other grown ass man, friend or not
Also most times when dudes borrow money it's for dumb shyt. Saw 1 friend give another friend $200 to spend in the strip club. He never got that money back. Once had a nikka ask me for $100 so he could buy a round of shots for everybody , I said nikka if you don't FOH :what:

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I'm livid right now! :mad:

This dude CLEARLY disrespected me by doing that.

he owes me $200 and I been asking him for that shyt since like two weeks ago especially after buying the PS4 Pro. I been blowing this nikka phone up for days trying to get it back since I gotta pay my phone bill and he holdin me up. So I'm on the Gram today just browsing and I see this dude post a clip of him unboxing a Xbox 1. :why:
I know dude just got paid too and he go and buy a fukking XBOX(if it was a PS4 I'd be more understanding.)

I call him right there and that shyt rang twice and went straight to voicemail. Now I KNOW he saw that shyt. I make my cousin call him with her phone and he picks up right away. I snatched the phone from her and asked him why he don't want to talk to me and he hung up.

I'm thinking of just going to his house and shootin him a fair one. There's really no other recourse. My fam tellin me to chill it's the day after thanksgiving but I don't give a fukk.

Edit:
Same dude from before who slammed my controllers hard as hell on the floor

You bought the PS4 pro which means you're a gullible idiot.

you dont deserve your 200 dollars back.

anyone who already bought a ps4, and goes out to buy a ps4 "pro" is a complete idiot

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People hating on the guy who made his friend sign a contract while also advocating that OP risk an assault charge over $200 :usure:
Nothing says I don't trust you and generally see you as a dirtbag more than asking a friend to sign a contract over a loan. It's an open admission that you don't trust them and their word is worth shyt to you.

It's less socially awkward to outright deny the loan because at least then you aren't telling them openly you don't trust them.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
That's foul op, dude is not your boy. That said, if you ain't bout that life just cut em off and keep it moving. No reason to put more time/thought into this or create trouble so near your home. I've gone thru this sorta thing before myself (also with family too) so I can relate. Like others sayin, you gotta consider that $ gone before you choose to lend it. Man some nikkas priorities all fukked up

Daps
This has happened to me before
I think you have to just take the L. I would send him one last text saying
" How long will it be before you give me back the 200 I lent you?"

Then after that you have to just wash your hands with the whole thing. I'm not expecting him to give it back- people are shady. If you have written proof of him saying he would give it back you can be petty and take him to judge Judy