MVP has some thoughts on Triple H’s booking and the Hurt Business

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
And dom mysterio and liv morgan are main eventing wwe raw
& they been wrestling for 5+ yrs..Trick literally just started wrestling breh..give him some time to cook in NXT
just to be clear tho I think NXT needs him more than he needs NXT, they need a star to carry that flag for when they move to CW

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
BTW even if montez ford says that just wants to be a tag team blah blah, still booked horribly. Even Ciampa got a match against gunther recenthly

I think this is the last singles match I remember montez in -

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
still wild to me how they had Swerve (world champ,one of the best wrestlers in the world) in catering & more recently Scypts but they keep pushing DJ Tatanka who’s best work was with Dijak who they just let walk

I don’t get into the tribalism bs so I call it how I see it for both companies :manny:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
still wild to me how they had Swerve (world champ,one of the best wrestlers in the world) in catering & more recently Scypts but they keep pushing DJ Tatanka who’s best work was with Dijak who they just let walk

I don’t get into the tribalism bs so I call it how I see it for both companies :manny:

Swerve once Hit Row became a thing had a prominent role on NXT.

Way bigger than anything DJ Tatanka has done to be fair.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Swerve once Hit Row became a thing had a prominent role on NXT.

Way bigger than anything DJ Tatanka has done to be fair.
that’s why I said more recently with Scrypts to make that correlation..i would rather have Scrypts on my roster than Thorpe/Chen but i don’t make the calls

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
that’s why I said more recently with Scrypts to make that correlation..i would rather have Scrypts on my roster than Thorpe/Chen but i don’t make the calls

Reggie didn’t get over with that gimmick on NXT as opposed to DJ Tatanka tbh :manny:

Even after he switched it up with OTM as well. Reggie that is.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBK thinks thats a bad idea...

edit not necessarily a bad idea, doesn't wanna stray too far from Orlando

The smaller, more intimate setting works for NXT. Gives them their own vibe. I wouldn't want them to change it up. Plus, their audience are mostly comprised of regulars and smarks who are usually supportive of every talent that comes through the curtain. Those brehs who always up in the stands doing salsa moves when Lola comes out :russ: that shyt would be lost in a bigger venue.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
i’m tuned in every Tuesday & even i get surprised by how packed their ple’s are

aren’t they moving to arenas once they switch networks
I read the first show will be but I seriously doubt they do it for every show. That's going to really cut down on training time traveling like that. The NXT talent also get paid extra when they go on the road + production costs would skyrocket by making it a regularly traveling show.