Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm tired of this song now:

Workout Reel: Million Dollar Baby playing
Real Estate Reel: Million Dollar Baby playing
Foodie Reel: Million Dollar Baby playing
Thirst Trap Reel: Million Dollar Baby playing
Fake I'm Single.....just to get attention from whoever they mad at Reel: Million Dollar Baby playing
Yoooo dead ass I was like who is this nikka come to find out it’s some white boy :russ:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

This shyt smoove.
Jay Z Head GIF - Jay Z Head Bob GIFs

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't just me obviously.
This video swears he's not but exposes the machine behind him.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a serious plant but all plants are not created equal.
Plenty plants have flopped hard. Anybody remember Andrew W.K.?
Initial success does not mean lasting success. I hope Lil Nas X has put some money away.

We're watching Post Malone 2.0 in front of our eyes. What ol boy has going for him besides being a cac is the music.
Both are equally important.

I heard that awful falsetto part of Devil Is Lie and dismissed it, then I heard the hook and I had to reconsider my position.
The secret to this dude's music is the basslines. We haven't had basslines in Black music in about 20 years.
Our music stopped being funky and having a groove. I've long said that the person who puts the groove back in to Black music will win easily.

So ironic but completely on brand for today's industry that that person would be a cac.

They used Brent's back as a stepping stone.
Brent is gonna be an afterthought if Tommy's streak continues and that will be interesting.
It 's definitely not the first time.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a serious plant but all plants are not created equal.
Plenty plants have flopped hard. Anybody remember Andrew W.K.?
Initial success does not mean lasting success. I hope Lil Nas X has put some money away.

We're watching Post Malone 2.0 in front of our eyes. What ol boy has going for him besides being a cac is the music.
Both are equally important.

I heard that awful falsetto part of Devil Is Lie and dismissed it, then I heard the hook and I had to reconsider my position.
The secret to this dude's music is the basslines. We haven't had basslines in Black music in about 20 years.
Our music stopped being funky and having a groove. I've long said that the person who puts the groove back in to Black music will win easily.

So ironic but completely on brand for today's industry that that person would be a cac.

They used Brent's back as a stepping stone.
Brent is gonna be an afterthought if Tommy's streak continues and that will be interesting.
It 's definitely not the first time.
honestly still seems like less than a plant than post lol