Music industry plant - Tommy Richman: Million Dollar Baby

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
are yall gonna accuse every new artist of being an industry plant?

can op and any of you define the actual definition of industry plant?

Many of the times they've accused artists of being plants.... they were.

Astroturfed artists are also fairly easily to sniff out.

Think about all the aspiring rappers on this board, and how they've straight up told you how hard it is to get your song on the radio or that there is a lot of money involved into making your song reach out across social media

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Nah him and Shaboozey been on the grind for some time

I can see the argument that the connection to Brent plays apart

But go look how Woodbridge folks supporting Richman, that’s a good sign to see if someone’s rise was organic or not

Breh... The last artist to REALLY make it big from Nova was Kali Uchis, and that shyt took her years plus deep diving into spanish language music to get to the levels shes at.

This dude hasn't even had a mention on here until this month...but popped out with on Billboard with a #2 Song....while 2 of the biggest acts in rap had all eyes on them.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Breh... The last artist to REALLY make it big from Nova was Kali Uchis, and that shyt took her years plus deep diving into spanish language music to get to the levels shes at.

This dude hasn't even had a mention on here until this month...but popped out with on Billboard with a #2 Song....while 2 of the biggest acts in rap had all eyes on them.
That's Crazy smh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Randomly saw this pop up on my feed on YouTube a few weeks ago and checked it out and it’s pretty catchy. Sounds like some 90s ish.:ehh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All it takes is the right song. Tiktok is also a major factor.