Music Continues To Be the #1 Weapon Being Used To Socially Engineer & Rot the Minds Of the Black Community

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We as a people are just attracted to fukkery so that's the material thats going get pushed and promoted more, often times by us and within the community

Yes and No. People will listen to and like whatever you put in front of them if you play it enough and it’s quality music

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
you probably don't know much about her to be trying to make a valid comparison, but do you think lana dates black men? lol

some more clever artists don't state the obvious, but some of there content is clearly nutso shyt

then on the other side of the gender war.... i'm pretty sure nobody on this sight has a problem with this

Breh she's trying to compare how latina and white women are treated in their relationships with their men, with how...

Nevermind it's pointless :snoop:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
This dude is @Matt504 without the intellect to make cogent arguments. Another one of your goofy ass pandering threads about demons, music and whatever other bullshyt you pulled out your ass. Why are you on a board dedicated to hip hop if you’re so bothered by it :martin:?

And if that’s Summer Walker’s experience with men then so be it. Stop trying to twist it into some indictment of all brothers. Mind you, all the songwriters and producers on that album are men.

Daps
Breh she's trying to compare how latina and white women are treated in their relationships with their men, with how...

Nevermind it's pointless :snoop:

im just going to put the lyrics up before anybody else tries to play semantic gymnastics with me, which yes i agree tend to be pointless arguments lol

Might even know how hard it is
Bein' a woman, a black woman at that?
shyt - in this white man's world
Sometimes we overlook the fact that WE BE RIDING HARD ON OUR SISTERS
WE DON'T BE KNOWIN THE PAIN WE BE CAUSIN' (in this white man's world)

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
im just going to put the lyrics up before anybody else tries to play semantic gymnastics with me, which yes i agree tend to be pointless arguments lol

Might even know how hard it is
Bein' a woman, a black woman at that?
shyt - in this white man's world
Sometimes we overlook the fact that WE BE RIDING HARD ON OUR SISTERS
WE DON'T BE KNOWIN THE PAIN WE BE CAUSIN' (in this white man's world)
Okay, yeah. That's Tupac bringing up how life is hard for black women, and how black men can make life harder. I don't act like black men are some perfect group.

That doesn't contradict what I said though. The whole point is that Summer Walker is romanticizing and gassing up white and hispanic relationships (and their men, by extension) and implying that black men are worse than those men, which is complete bs and basically misinformation. It basically destroys any point she's trying to make (how can you shyt on black men but then prop white men of all people :dead:

Acknowledging that some black men cqn fail black women like what pac is doing is completely different than literally spreading lies that imply white or hispanic men treat their women better or are more masculine than bm.

Thats like me saying white or hispanic women are more feminine than black women, and pedastalizing them. Don't you see how that's bullshyt? Or is this fine with you?

Daps
Thats like me saying white or hispanic women are more feminine than black women, and pedastalizing them. Don't you see how that's bullshyt? Or is this fine with you?

you already responded to a post of mine where i proved that white artists also sing about disfunctional parts of their relationships, which is true. so clearly i'm not one of the weak minded individuals that's gonna be "socially engineered" to think is an issue limited to the black community as op would claim. and then on top of that i really don't care about people putting others on a pedestal, i wouldn't be on here everyday if i cared that much with all the PAWGers and PASSPORT BROS on here. they can put whoever they want on a pedestal for all i care. i f with those that f with me and plenty of black men do and vice versa :yeshrug:

just like when a rapper might sing about bytches and tricks and hoes aint loyal and black girl lost and on and on and on and on, i doesn't bother me because i know better that even if there is some truth to it, it doesn't apply to everybody and certainly not me!

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
you already responded to a post of mine where i proved that white artists also sing about disfunctional parts of their relationships, which is true. so clearly i'm not one of the weak minded individuals that's gonna be "socially engineered" to think is an issue limited to the black community as op would claim. and then on top of that i really don't care about people putting others on a pedestal, i wouldn't be on here everyday if i cared that much with all the PAWGers and PASSPORT BROS on here. they can put whoever they want on a pedestal for all i care. i f with those that f with me and plenty of black men do and vice versa :yeshrug:

just like when a rapper might sing about bytches and tricks and hoes aint loyal and black girl lost and on and on and on and on, i doesn't bother me because i know better that even if there is some truth to it, it doesn't apply to everybody and certainly not me!
My point is comparing it to other races.

Similarly, I don't complain about Meg thee stallion or cardi b :yeshrug: