Music Continues To Be the #1 Weapon Being Used To Socially Engineer & Rot the Minds Of the Black Community

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Afrobeats imagery is definitely better. They look like they got the gold back and saved Africa from the west and asia and now they celebrating. It’s more romantic and less anti social. Too tropical sounding for me tho but I hope it takes over

Kids with no bass in their voice who can’t even drink out here talking wild crazy over drill beats

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup, you are right . It's totally music that's the biggest weapon against black people's minds. . It's definitely not the systemic disenfranchisement or lack of resources. It's the music :troll:

timeless

All Star
Daps
There is a design, but.....

Like vampires, you have to intentionally give your consent to "let them in". It's basically mind over matter. Listening to music doesn't make you want to do anything you don't already want to do. If you want to harm others, listening to Beethoven won't make you change your mind. I like that Coi Leray song because it's catchy, and somewhat true 🤭 but that doesn't make me want to be a player.

Also, yes, music can effect you in a metaphysical way, but that goes back to mind over matter. All around us exists violence, evilness, wickedness etc. It is up to YOU as an individual to keep your head on your shoulders and keep your mind cleared. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people walking around in black communities who have not healed from whatever infliction that was placed upon them. The best way to navigate that is by treating people with kindness and compassion. Something that most people are lacking nowadays, even a few of you intellectuals (not trying to be disrespectful towards you).

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
There is a design, but.....

Like vampires, you have to intentionally give your consent to "let them in". It's basically mind over matter. Listening to music doesn't make you want to do anything you don't already want to do. If you want to harm others, listening to Beethoven won't make you change your mind. I like that Coi Leray song because it's catchy, and somewhat true 🤭 but that doesn't make me want to be a player.

Also, yes, music can effect you in a metaphysical way, but that goes back to mind over matter. All around us exists violence, evilness, wickedness etc. It is up to YOU as an individual to keep your head on your shoulders and keep your mind cleared. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people walking around in black communities who have not healed from whatever infliction that was placed upon them. The best way to navigate that is by treating people with kindness and compassion. Something that most people are lacking nowadays, even a few of you intellectuals (not trying to be disrespectful towards you).
Fukk you, corny-ass nikka!!!......:bustback::bustback::bustback:

This post is intentional sarcasm.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
for one, i don't give a fukk what the coli do lol. for two, i'm african so it's not even really talking shyt... it literally just is what it is. my dad be cringing at afrobeats songs all the time lol. i love it tho... yall check out this new rema heat 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Song is not heat.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
You right about the music being toxic but I don't think its as calculated as you trying make it
Summer Walker is a single mom with well chronicled bad relationship history, this is exactly the type of song she would make. and her fanbase is probably a bunch of single moms too :manny:
There are plenty of positive songs about love out there but no one listens to it, just like there is plenty of positive rap
We as a people are just attracted to fukkery so that's the material thats going get pushed and promoted more, often times by us and within the community