Music Continues To Be the #1 Weapon Being Used To Socially Engineer & Rot the Minds Of the Black Community

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're black men.....a bunch of black women talking shyt about the racial dynamics in dating/relationships won't impact the quality black men.

Let the sistas talk their shyt....+ look who's talking Summer Walker ain't a "prize"

If it's social engineering on harming black folks like drill...then your point is valid

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Music is powerful from the words to even the frequencies being used

Which I why i choose selectively what I listen too

But yes.. black people are being attacked by the mainstream and popular music being put out black men specifically.. which in turn, black families. at least in the states..

Never understood why white people or others of evil focused solely on the destruction of us. What was it about us in particular that they wanted to rid the world of?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Music is powerful from the words to even the frequencies being used​

Which I why i choose selectively what I listen too

But yes.. black people are being attacked by the mainstream and popular music being put out black men specifically.. which in turn, black families. at least in the states..

Never understood why white people or others of evil focused solely on the destruction of us. What was it about us in particular that they wanted to rid the world of?
Not a definitive answer, but a few ideas that may give insight...

Note: I don't 100% agree with everything dude states in his videos, but that isn't necessary.​

Daps

lana del rey, adele, amy winehouse to name more recent stars.... much talk about disappointing men and drugs too. malc probably trolling the topic as usual but a lot of people really be thinking everything is happening to just them. i think you call that main character syndrome, narcisism or.... some shyt :huhldup:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the high end designer fashion I can name I know because of rap. The Average rap listener can rattle off near a dozen designer brands even though none of them have boutiques in black neighborhoods. Yet still claim music doesn't influence them.

Companies spend millions to billions every year on less than 1 minute ad spots to get you to remember the name of an insurance company by hearing it over and over. Dudes who say "Music never made me kill nobody!" think these people just throwing their money away on messaging/advertisement.

Repeated messaging ingrains itself in a person's mind. It doesn't have to be overt as killing, ideas about whats "real shyt", ideas about other black ppl being violent strapped so you gotta be, ideas about the viability of professional life vs street life, ideas about drugs (i had been hearing nikkas rap about molly a full 2 years before I ever seen someone take it irl), ideas about being a hoodlum being cool etc.

Regardless of whether or not you want to admit it, music can definitely influence and it black folks tend to listen to it most from what I see. No doubt in my mind that cacs are exploiting this

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Do you expect black men to never be criticized? If that is her perspective, and her experience, then it is what it is.

White artists bash men. And Taylor Swift has a reputation for making songs bashing all the men she’s been with. White people only see themselves as white when comparing themselves to other. Otherwise, they just see themselves as the default humans, so they aren’t going to specifically call out white men, it’s just men to them.

lana del rey, adele, amy winehouse to name more recent stars.... much talk about disappointing men and drugs too. malc probably trolling the topic as usual but a lot of people really be thinking everything is happening to just them. i think you call that main character syndrome, narcisism or.... some shyt :huhldup:
Summer is calling out black men in particular :aicmon:

Daps
Summer is calling out black men in particular :aicmon:

you probably don't know much about her to be trying to make a valid comparison, but do you think lana dates black men? lol

some more clever artists don't state the obvious, but some of there content is clearly nutso shyt

then on the other side of the gender war.... i'm pretty sure nobody on this sight has a problem with this

Last edited:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
1. I don't take the opinion of a pole dancer that named her child Bubbles serious at all. When did the major voices in black entertainment become so damn trashy??
2. White supremacy is at the root of why these black girls can't live a "soft life" and they're either too obtuse to realize it or even know what it is.
3. Get the fukk off social media. Other races of women aren't living "soft lives" :mjlol: the economy is cratering & 99.9% of millenial & Gen Z men can't even afford to take care of themselves much less give a bytch a soft life :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Do you expect black men to never be criticized? If that is her perspective, and her experience, then it is what it is.

White artists bash men. And Taylor Swift has a reputation for making songs bashing all the men she’s been with. White people only see themselves as white when comparing themselves to other. Otherwise, they just see themselves as the default humans, so they aren’t going to specifically call out white men, it’s just men to them.
Nah bro.

When Mary J blige was singing about her hard times , you can ASSUME she's referring to black men. But ultimately if white and Hispanic and Asian women are listening, they apply it to their own men in their minds.

No different than Taylor Swift or whoever else singing in generics.

What Summer is doing is different.

If any 2 black men treated her nicely and she passed them up for multiple thug baby daddy's, then she has no right to bash Black men. Bash the lames you chose, or bash yourself for choosing them