Music Continues To Be the #1 Weapon Being Used To Socially Engineer & Rot the Minds Of the Black Community

Daps
A lot of afrobeats emulates the more materialistic aspects of rap but is not deep on violence talk. They got African trap and drill for that. Most of the messaging is aspirational. I don't want this to turn into a diaspora war. You should know this is the coli when you start pitting America vs Africa shyt always goes sour. Hip Hop will always have my heart for it is one of the greatest artforms in the world done right. It took over the world for better or worse. Black people have immense influence. With great power comes great responsibility. That's the part that people hate addressing. Find as many scapegoats as we can throw in front of the problems in these discussions and nothing will be resolved.

for one, i don't give a fukk what the coli do lol. for two, i'm african so it's not even really talking shyt... it literally just is what it is. my dad be cringing at afrobeats songs all the time lol. i love it tho... yall check out this new rema heat 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Reminds me of a job I had when I was younger in college at some debt collection agency

Majority of the sisters was chasing after this older breh who was married but separated and this nikka had 5 kids and nikka was a ex con

2 of the women co workers get upset because he used both of them and them bytches was cooking his kids food and he would call off just so he can fukk the other chick and these bytches had no idea until he slipped up..

Next thing u know they mad at all black men but they never look in the mirror on their choice they made

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
People don’t care to take personal responsibility for their actions and just refuse to mature breh all it is.
'Feelings' matter more than facts and music has already been found NOT to be the primary driver of dysfunction....

Teenage pregnancy didn't rise because of the proliferation of songs like 'Sugar Walls' by Sheena Easton (Prince).​

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A lot of afrobeats emulates the more materialistic aspects of rap but is not deep on violence talk. They got African trap and drill for that. Most of the messaging is aspirational. I don't want this to turn into a diaspora war. You should know this is the coli when you start pitting America vs Africa shyt always goes sour. Hip Hop will always have my heart for it is one of the greatest artforms in the world done right. It took over the world for better or worse. Black people have immense influence. With great power comes great responsibility. That's the part that people hate addressing. Find as many scapegoats as we can throw in front of the problems in these discussions and nothing will be resolved.

Man shut your bytch ass up. You was doing good till you started trying be in charge smh

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What y'all gotta understand is that songs like this are put out BY DESIGN. The content, the language used in the songs, everything is ran by the higher ups behind the scenes before it's presented to the public.
In what world are rappers submitting their lyrics to the higher ups like a homework assignment :dead:

How do you explain all the unsigned drill rappers? Half the listening audience can understand what some of these rappers are saying or the context of the subs and packs they're smoking on, but some music exec is going to be in the know?

I agree that music is toxic AF nowadays, and the industry does co-signs whatever sells. I think that the industry is more of a parasite while the changes need to happen around the listening audience and the artists themselves. No one is forcing people to make songs about being racist, murdering your opps or buying lots of materialistic things.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
By who tho? Who is social engineering. Why are brehs always being used by this and that person. So Black people have no free will or is it that you don't want to say the music has taken bad turns and artists need to change. They are reflecting the culture and values of the times. There is no bogey man in the shadows.

Stop having these discussions with the same disingenuous angle for years Ponzi

Y'all would rather pretend Black people are always being used that to admit that some of us have lost our way. Black people have influence... immense influence. We live in times where most humans in the west are no longer religious not just brehs. All our values are in the air. Popular culture is just about getting money by any means and the doors have been broken down. Doesn't matter if you have to sell your dignity. Church doesn't have a hold over people anymore. Rap and sing about anything. Music has been locked in a race to the bottom since people discovered that shock value had dollar value. But the returns from that type of content fall off after initial hype. Look at all the ratchet acts of the last decade. Most of them were not artists just people chasing the money and going viral online.

You gonna be a hundred years old still pretending it's labels and shadow figures doing this to us or you gonna start asking why people vibe with this shyt. Live and love it. Constantly leaning on the idea that Black people are being programmed is a convenient way to throw the problem and solution out of reach of our hands.

Now you've gone from blaming labels to Satan. You still running from the reality :snoop:

This is why things won't change. People care more about assigning blame that dealing with the problem. It's the Illuminati, it's the gays, it's the devil... Anyone but us.

This :wow:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
for one, i don't give a fukk what the coli do lol. for two, i'm african so it's not even really talking shyt... it literally just is what it is. my dad be cringing at afrobeats songs all the time lol. i love it tho... yall check out this new rema heat 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

What shows you been on? I’m going to see this nikka end of July I think. I know I got the tickets already. Might go see an soul in June. Ain’t grabbed no tickets yet

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reminds me of a job I had when I was younger in college at some debt collection agency

Majority of the sisters was chasing after this older breh who was married but separated and this nikka had 5 kids and nikka was a ex con

2 of the women co workers get upset because he used both of them and them bytches was cooking his kids food and he would call off just so he can fukk the other chick and these bytches had no idea until he slept up..

Next thing u know they mad at all black men but they never look in the mirror on their choice they made

No accountability for their own poor choices. Ya don't say.

Daps
What shows you been on? I’m going to see this nikka end of July I think. I know I got the tickets already. Might go see an soul in June. Ain’t grabbed no tickets yet

i'm taking my dad to rema as a bday gift lol. i am also hoping to see soulo but it'll probably be a walk up decision since i have a lot of travel in june.... i'm sure tickets will still be available lol

then one music fest is a tradition for us girls at this point

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i'm taking my dad to rema as a bday gift lol. i am also hoping to see soulo but it'll probably be a walk up decision since i have a lot of travel in june.... i'm sure tickets will still be available lol

then one music fest is a tradition for us girls at this point

You should have been told me you be on the one music fest. My boy and his sister used to get backstage passes to that every year. Some studio he worked at used to hook them up. I’m gonna see if he still get them. Might pop up on you Rema. Tabernacle small