Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
listen ... imma old head - street be talking
its was common knowledge nikkaz told pac to chill fukking with dem nikkaz

he didnt listen - thats makes it ALL on him

What makes what Prodigy said in this audio book about Puffy having nothing to do with it, more factual than Greg Kadings research? Both can be questioned...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
JFK's dad Jack was a bootlegger/gangster in the 20's and 30's.. He made connections with the New York and Chicago Mafia families..

Long story short he used his connections in the underworld to get his son elected, then when he became president John made his little brother Robert the Attorney General...For some reason Robert hated the mafia and made it his mission to bring down organized crime..The Mafia told him to chill, but he just went harder and started commissions to lock up mob members..He embarrassed them by bringing made members on national TV and making them testify. The mafia was like "you ungrateful b*stard!!" and had Sam Giancana a Chicago mob boss hire someone to kill the president...

Of course I left out tons of detail but the internet/youtube is full of theories..

Wait, there dad was a bootlegger? I thought they came from a long line of old money. But then again, they were Irish and the Irish were pretty poor and mistreated upon their arrival in the US.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Tyson at 6:40 in the video which is crazy considering the allegations in this thread.

R.I.P, as 50 says, enough of that shyt. Raise a glass, hoist a flag and take a moment to reflect, on the passing of a true hip-hop dignitary: Eric “Von Zip” Martin.

Zip died August 27, 2012.

No disrespect to Chris Lighty, but everybody who’s anybody in rap knew Zip: Big, Pac, Puff, Jimmy Henchman, Bumpy, Barry Hankerson, Frank, Janice, Melvin, Jekyll, Wolf, Buck and Big L. Global Music Corporations too.

In Death, as in Life, Zip made his exit in style, an impeccable suit, an ornate casket, a horse-drawn carriage, leading a star-studded procession up and down the streets of Harlem to Benta’s Funeral Home.

With Lil Kim and Cameron among the celebrities gathered for the wake, many wondered whether Zip’s favorite “Nephew” would show: that Bad Boy CEO of many names: Sean John Combs, Puff, Puff Daddy, P-Diddy, Diddy, Iamdiddy, Swag, Chairman Of The Board, and (who has recently started referring to himself as) Ciroc Obama.

Back in the day, Puff and Zip were tight, logging long days at Bad Boy and longer nights at Daddy’s House. Although Diddy had not seen Zip in ages, he blew in to pay tribute to his “Uncle” – and said a few words in honor of the magnanimous OG who literally saved his life.

Not only was Zip the godfather of Biggie’s son, he was a Harlem music aficionado who owned a nightclub on Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd.: Zip Code. While his contributions to Bad Boy are unclear, he co-executive produced records with Puff’s close friend, Czar Entertainment chief Jimmy Henchman and Blackground boss Barry Hankerson, including the soundtrack for “Exit Wounds,” a film that starred Steven Seagal and DMX.

Following in the footsteps of his mentor, Ellsworth “Bumpy” Johnson, Zip semi-ruled Harlem’s underworld on and off for decades. He knew every OG on the East Coast and practically every new kid on the block across the nation. Zip drove a bulletproof Mercedes, operated offices on both coasts, and moved effortlessly in and out of both entertainment and underworld circles.

In fact, it was Zip who introduced Puff to the Southside Crips, a formidable street gang based in Compton, CA, with whom Zip had operated a profitable pharmaceutical business for nearly a decade. A fortuitous introduction indeed.

The Crips came to the rescue when bad blood broke out between Bad Boy Entertainment and Death Row Records, where Suge Knight employed Compton Blood gang members as bodyguards. (Crips and Bloods have long been mortal enemies and warring factions.)

The Crips say Zip worked out a deal with Puff for the gang to guard Bad Boy whenever they traveled West. The shot-caller of the gang has intimated that the arrangement commenced in Anaheim following a 1995 Jodeci concert.

Bad Boy partied with the Crips in Vegas, the gang says, after Mike Tyson’s 1995 prizefight with Peter McNeeley. Members of the gang attended West Coast recording sessions and, according to the Crips, Zip brought Big into Compton that year to check out South Park.

An argument erupted in March 1996 backstage at the Soul Train Awards. Crip gang members drew guns to defend Big and Bad Boy against Pac and his Death Row Blood bodyguards. A fierce standoff ensued, but no shots were fired.

The Compton Police Department, LAPD, Las Vegas Police and FBI conducted an early morning raid in Compton in October 1996, locking up dozens of Crip and Blood gang members. According to the search warrant, the cops were trying to quell a gang war sparked by Pac’s murder. Some of the Crips arrested in that sweep, the cops alleged, had provided protection for Bad Boy.

According to “Murder Rap,” a book published last year by ex-LAPD Det. Greg Kading, a Crips shot-caller said Puff offered to pay the gang $1 million for the murders of Suge and Pac. Puff allegedly ordered the hit after dinner at Greenblatt’s Deli on Sunset Blvd, according to LAPD records.

The Crips shot Pac Sept. 7, 1996 in a drive-by about a block from the Las Vegas Strip following a Mike Tyson/Bruce Seldon championship bout. (He died 9/13/12.)

Six months later, Biggie was gunned down in an identical drive-by outside the Petersen Automotive Museum, about a block from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Several witnesses inside the Petersen party told police they saw Southside’s shot-caller approach Puff and ask if he needed security, after which they saw him approach Lil Cease, and ask the same question. Witnesses then saw the shot-caller approach Biggie, who told his bodyguard to let him through. “He’s cool. I know him,” Big said. The two spoke briefly. Moments after leaving the party, Big was murdered.

Zip was at both crime scenes. With Foxy Brown at the MGM, when Pac got lit up. With Keyshawn Johnson on Fairfax Avenue, before Big wound up in the morgue.

These are facts you won’t find on Sean Combs’ Wikipedia Page.

Zip is mentioned nowhere. And he’s not the only omission. The almost Forbes billionaire photo-shops out every undesirable who helped pave his way to fame and fortune – no matter how important a role they played.

Unlike you and me, Diddy need not be defined by pesky inconvenient facts. In the tradition of a cheesy Bad Boy B.I.G. repackage, Diddy “re-mixes” his past to remove socially unacceptable figures as Uncle Zip, as well as recently convicted crack kingpin James Rosemond, AKA “Jimmy Henchman” – a long-time friend and business associate.

Diddy History deletes any reference to his former best friend, murdered felon Anthony “Wolf” Jones, and incarcerated elementary school buddies and business partners Corey “Buck” Jacobs and Kenneth “Big L” Kemp, as well as Black Mafia Family drug lord Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory.

In Diddy History, many ex-friends, like many ex-Bad Boy artists, simply do not exist.

Zip was very much alive the day he called me 15 years ago, out of the blue, after I wrote his name in an article about B.I.G’s stalled LAPD murder probe. He didn’t like the piece, and let me know.

Zip and I first met in 2000, on a brisk winter evening in Manhattan. I offered to buy him a drink at The King Cole, my favorite bar. As I waited for him to arrive, my cell rang. Zip asked if I could meet him out front of the St. Regis instead.

The second I walked through the door, a tricked-out Escalade rolled up, with Zip behind the wheel, decked out in a plush full-length mink coat and matching pork-pie hat. The passenger window rolled down. Zip signaled for me to jump in.

We drove around Manhattan, talking through our misunderstandings, listening to music, discussing art, crime, and the quality of California hemp. Zip stopped at a liquor store, bought some provisions, and kept driving. An hour later, he dropped me back at the St. Regis. We shook hands, and off he drove, down 55th Street.

Over the next 10 years, I took the A Train up to Harlem every time I traveled East. One evening, at Zipcode, over scotch, Zip bitterly complained about how Puff had stabbed him in the back – for no apparent reason, just abandoned him, kicked him to the curb, as if Puff suddenly got Altzheimer’s. “Look, you come all the way from California. 3,000 miles. You make a point to stop by and see me,” Zip said. “Puffy has never once set foot in this club.

Zip’s health deteriorated swiftly. He spent years in and out of the hospital, battling cancer. Plus, he suffered incapacitating bouts of severe back pain, following a serious car accident, in which he had been rear-ended.

Last week, artists, cops and criminals across the nation were abuzz about Zip’s passing. One infamous, wise ex-colleague summed up the situation, succinctly:

“His secrets die with him.”

For the record, I sent Combs a dozen questions on Friday regarding Zip and their long-standing relationship, and the story I was writing. On Monday, Combs’ spokeswoman Keesha Johnson, vice president of DKC Public Relations, informed me that Sean was not available for comment

Last Link (Zip) Connecting Puffy to Pac's Assassination Passes Away

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
listen ... imma old head - street be talking
its was common knowledge nikkaz told pac to chill fukking with dem nikkaz

he didnt listen - thats makes it ALL on him

LOL i see you bruh..you dedicated to your stannery...cant do nothing but respect that..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait, there dad was a bootlegger? I thought they came from a long line of old money. But then again, they were Irish and the Irish were pretty poor and mistreated upon their arrival in the US.
Its funny that you say this because I always knew this, but theres always someone who just tries to come up on old knowledge.

Man listen, White people have been doing dirt a LONG time

Look up how the Bush family got all that old money.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
JFK's dad Jack was a bootlegger/gangster in the 20's and 30's.. He made connections with the New York and Chicago Mafia families..

Long story short he used his connections in the underworld to get his son elected, then when he became president John made his little brother Robert the Attorney General...For some reason Robert hated the mafia and made it his mission to bring down organized crime..The Mafia told him to chill, but he just went harder and started commissions to lock up mob members..He embarrassed them by bringing made members on national TV and making them testify. The mafia was like "you ungrateful b*stard!!" and had Sam Giancana a Chicago mob boss hire someone to kill the president...

Of course I left out tons of detail but the internet/youtube is full of theories..

Nope! That's just what they want you to think.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Any pics of this zip cat? Crazy how I used to go to that club

Never heard of him until the doc

Diddy has so many secrets man

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What makes what Prodigy said in this audio book about Puffy having nothing to do with it, more factual than Greg Kadings research? Both can be questioned...
da streetz
nikkaz affiliated with pac were on record of saying this • an older heads like myself heard this way back then which certifies my post

LOL i see you bruh..you dedicated to your stannery...cant do nothing but respect that..
lol
its not stannery - when i post 2 vids confirming what i stated
kevin powell & prodigy are not some random internet nikka!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjpls: @ 13:40

they ain't groupies

Yeah I had the :aicmon: when they said that. But people trying to blame them for the shooting is absurd. Pac had so many people after him that eventually someone would have gotten him. If Pac had the vest that night, he probably would have survived but there are so many "what ifs" in this situation.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
people asking why pac aint diss tyson now?

cause tyson didn't open his mouth and diss someone, who had helped him, with a premiditated verse. if thats really your friend would you talk n joke how he got shot? then u acting like u the one who did it(on record) when it was henchman..so u are henchmen n puff puppet? all big had to do was be quiet...plus tyson grew up with alot them nikkas...they were really tight in a way. also till this day tyson aint said slick shyt bout pac.

plus yall gotta realize biggie is bringing in money for henchman n puff......so pac was just tryna destroy henchman "money"(big) cause thats really all he could do to jimmy at the time...until he links up with harry o n suge.

u nothing without a crew(in mostly everything )...which is why i laugh when people criticize pac for linking up with row. so puff can have(pay) a crew(sscrips) but pac cant.....lolol how is that fair. u can argue that puff wouldn't have did shyt if he didn't PAY westcoast ssCRIPS.

wolf(puff cousin) went by himself vs black mafia and got his dumb ass killed. thats how i know most these hardcore pac critics are dumb ass nerds who have just watched gang movies and reads misconstrued/biased stories about this subject all their lives.....lolol

but pac issues with big were still minor....i don't believe he wanted to kill him...just diss him on record like big had did him...fair to me.

seems to me big(skeptically) followed the guidance(who shot ya,going back to cali,last interview) of puff.

puff moved liked a snake(premeditated sub disses) and thought he could out smart nikkas and have no blame pointed at him at the end of the day...he was semi right but he was wrong too cause big still got killed. also they could have easily killed puff.....they just didn't want him. u take pac(ours)...so we take big(yours)...thats how streets operate. (sometimes)

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps
da streetz
nikkaz affiliated with pac were on record of saying this • an older heads like myself heard this way back then which certifies my post

lol
its not stannery - when i post 2 vids confirming what i stated
kevin powell & prodigy are not some random internet nikka!

How you gonna mention Prodigy and Da Streets in the same fukkin sentence?

Prodigy never been in these streets bro stop it. Im an older head as u call it and happen to be from the eastcoast and i never heard that shyt...and i used to be around alota these nikkas.

The first rumour i heard a few days after Pac got lit was that Tut shot Pac and the order came from Jimmy cause Pac didnt want to sign for Bad Boy and Pac told everyone that wanted to hear it that the artist at Bad Boy was gettin extorted.

Pac stopped hanging with Hatian Jack and Jimmy right after the rape charges around November 93 and he been callin these dudes out ever since.

Jimmy obviously didnt like that and felt like Pac was being very disrespectful after all they had done for him.

So they saw him as a problem and Jimmy had the right dude for problems like that

King Tut wanted to get into the Music Business and Puff agreed to mentor him whilst Tut was well known in the streets as a nikka that could solve all sorts of problems..

So they told Tut they was gonna set Pac up...get him to the studio promise him a fat check cause they knew he was hurting for money.
All Tut had to do was relieve him off some of his jewellery and beat him up. They wasnt expecting Pac 2 fight back.

Tut a crazy muthafukka i mean we all used to hear some crazy stories about dude so no one doubted that for a sec..and that was what the streets and nikkas in rikkers told Pac.

You or P for that matter callin this beef fake is laughable...that shyt Pac had with Puff was a real as a beef can get.

Stop tryin to paint these nikkas as victims you're soundin like Bad Boy cheerleader

Last edited: