Mess around and got their life taken

3y23a3rjicw6ns8kggkkthgdx.499x211x7.gif

Last edited:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like both Tupac and Biggie. It's easy to say that Tupac was super paranoid from late 1994 until he was murdered, but think about the circumstances... a) he gets shot up and robbed; b) people he thought he was cool with, ended up not being there for him and pushing him away; c) one of those said people releases a joint called "Who Shot Ya?"

I don't think Biggie had anything to do with Tupac's murder, dude legit seemed like he was just trying to focus on doing his thing. But to not see Pac in prison, why not breh? A little suspect to not chop it up with dude after something like that.

It's a matter of how deep the rabbit hole goes. I think Tupac was going so hard at NY because he saw almost everyone in the NY rap scene as being whipped by Henchman. :ehh: I could see something like that being true.

Pac was a real dude obsessed with authenticity. He wasn't originally a hardcore street dude, but I think he navigated toward it because that's where the masses of Afrikans were at back then. And he fully embraced and got caught up in that lifestyle, and ultimately got killed over some gang bullshyt (perhaps with some federal involvement :mjpls:)

this sounds correct to me

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is solved in my mind with all the details in this shyt... fukk puffy and suge

puffy gonna get his eventually.. karmas a bytch.. no matter how much money or pull and connections he got for the LAPD to stop the investigation.. shyt catches up in one way or another

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
this shyt is solved in my mind with all the details in this shyt... fukk puffy and suge

puffy gonna get his eventually karmas a bytch

I said this before and i will say it again believe in karma brehs, believe humans are more than just highly evolved creatures of the earth.

Overlook the fact that 3000 kids in India and over 5000 kids in Africa starve to death every day that did nothing to deserve bad karma brehs.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this before and i will say it again believe in karma brehs, believe humans are more than just highly evolved creatures of the earth.

Overlook the fact that 3000 kids in India and over 5000 kids in Africa starve to death every day that did nothing to deserve bad karma brehs.

thats a whole diff discussion but i believe that shyt can run down thru fams and generation and people get hurt that had nothing to do with anything..dont wanna change up the direction of the thread tho:yeshrug:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
thats a whole diff discussion but i believe that shyt can run down thru fams and generation and people get hurt that had nothing to do with anything..dont wanna change up the direction of the thread tho:yeshrug:

The part in bold could be possible i could never overlook that but idk for sure tbh....

• Dap
Reactions: L68

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop was never really down with Suge, the bloods or Tupac like that outside of doing music and making money.

Crip gonna Crip

.. all the shyt they did afterwards like the dedications..makaveli and dillinger... snoops verse on pacs life.. and even working puff at all..

your probably 100% right but that shyts fake hell then on their part the yrs after he died