Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
On Sohh and on The Coli I always had to read how puffy was a punk and a p*ssy...nothing compared to pac in terms of gangsterness..

Facts are! Puffy has to be a big time mafioso...The top dogs are always cool with him..and New york was on his dikk..during the east west beef..

Btw No way Greg Kading could have made this stick.. Puff would deny paying zip...and damn sure zip would deny being paid....so keefe story would never hold up in court.

You saw the article about zips death .. Puff hasnt talked to zip in years.. he cut all ties after that.. and he probably never gave him any $$..

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
On Sohh and on The Coli I always had to read how puffy was a punk and a p*ssy...nothing compared to pac in terms of gangsterness..

Facts are! Puffy has to be a big time mafioso...The top dogs are always cool with him..and New york was on his dikk..during the east west beef..

Btw No way Greg Kading could have made this stick.. Puff would deny paying zip...and damn sure zip would deny being paid....so keefe story would never hold up in court.
Puff was a scared loser, that's why he put a hit on Suge and Pac. There's nothing gangsta about that. Like the crip said, there's nikkas willing to kill other nikkas for 1500

None was scared of puffy and only hung with him b/c of the opperunities it came with it. Did you not watch the doc?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
yall remember this interview Orlando Anderson did with Vibe Magazine and the Triple OG from 8 Trey Crips Monster Kody

VIBE Magazine, December, 1997

This is an interview Orlando Anderson and his lawyer Renee L. Campbell did with Sanyika Shakur for VIBEs December 1997 Issue. Orlando Andreson was the guy attacked by Tupac, Suge and others from Death Row the night Tupac got shot in Las Vegas.

Sanyika: Why did the Death Row crew zero in on you that night at the MGM?
Orlando Anderson: I really don't know why. I don't even know them.

Sanyika: Who pushed you first?
Orlando Anderson: Actually, I think it was Tupac.

Sanyika: What did he say when he first stepped to you?
Orlando Anderson: I don't really think he said anything. It happened so fast. All I felt was a swarm.

Sanyika: You didn't recognize nobody else? Did you recoginze Suge?
Orlando Anderson: I seen him on the videotape later.

Sanyika: Where we from in Compton, our first instinct - after beeing assaulted, insulted, shoe stepped on - is to respond. Did you feel calling your peeps?
Orlando Anderson: Me and my brother ain't like that. I was just scared because I done heard so much about these guys. It was, like, Damn, what did I do?

Sanyika: So you are not a Southside Crip?
Orlando Anderson: No.

Sanyika: Are you affiliated with the Southside Crips?
Orlando Anderson: No. I ain't no gang member. I know a lot of people; I grew up with a lot of people; I went to school with a lot of people.

Sanyika: So, nobody in your immediate family bangs?
Orlando Anderson: My brothers? Naw.

Sanyika: Besides your brothers?
Orlando Anderson: Well, y'knowhamsayin', there's my uncle and them.

Sanyika: The police said that they raided a Southside hangout, and there were guns there and a diploma on the wall with your name on it. Yet you said you lived next door.
Orlando Anderson: [Anderson's lawyer writes on a yellow notepad and pushes it toward him] I'm not gonna answer that.
Campbell: The affidavit is full of fiction. There is nothing in there that's independently corroborated. We don't know why that particular Compton police officer wrote it, but it's full of lies.

Sanyika: It was reported that you were bragging about whacking Makaveli.
Orlando Anderson: You might as well don't even pay attention to the affidavit.

Sanyika: That wasn't just the affidavit. People on the street in Compton told VIBE you were bragging about it.
Orlando Anderson: [Shakes his head; no response]

Sanyika: Do they call you Baby Lane?
Orlando Anderson: Some People call me that.

Sanyika: When I was in jail with Suge Knight, he said, "Baby Lane did it." How do you respond to this guy's saying you were the shooter?
Orlando Anderson: I really don't know why Suge would say something like that. I don't even know Suge.
Campbell: As far as we're concerned, whatever Suge Knight is saying, he's saying for gis own gain. We've also named him in the lawsuit. There is no evidence against Orlando. If they would do a proper investigation, they would very likely find out who killed Tupac.

Sanyika: On the stand, you said Suge was not involved in your beating, that he tried to stop it. Now you're naming him in the lawsuit for participating in your beating.
Orlando Anderson:At the time, I was fearing for my life.

Sanyika: You were fearing Suge's camp? Death Row People?
Campbell: We don't want to comment on whom he was fearing.

Sanyika: Aren't you worried about perjury charges?
Campbell: Even at the time [Orlando] testified, the judge was very skeptical. People say what they need to say if their safety is threatened.

Sanyika: Why change the story now? Are you less scared?
Campbell: No, it's not that. Orlando was advised by his lawyers that if he was going to bring this lawsuit, then he would need to bring it now. He suffered injuries; he has damages that he wants to collect on.
Orlando Anderson: I was kicked in my head, and I was bleeding out of my ear. My hands right here were swollen.

Sanyika: How do you feel about Tupac's mother filing this countersuit against you?
Orlando Anderson: That's nonsense to me.
Campbell: That was done solely in response to the lawsuit we filed. Her lawsuit has absolutely no basis.

Sanyika: You were on "America's Most Wanted". Have you had any troubles because you were named as a suspect in Tupac's killing?
Orlando Anderson: I've been threatened a lot.

Sanyika: How has this altered your life?
Orlando Anderson: I just stay in the house all the time.

Sanyika: Why don't you just get vested an heated an continue to do your things? Life goes on. Even 'Pac himself said it.
Orlando Anderson: I ain't that type of person. I'll just put it in the Lord's hands.

Sanyika: Did anybody ever tell you that you were very much resamble Tupac?
Orlando Anderson: Yeah, a couple od people have told me that.

Sanyika: Do you feel any resentment toward Tupac's spirit, like, Look at what the hell you done got me into?
Orlando Anderson: I think like that all the time, wondering why. Not only put me through a lot of stuff but put my family through a lot of stuff too.

Sanyika: So, you have lost passion for Tupac's music? Do you still listen to him?
Orlando Anderson: Yeah, I still listen to his music.

Sanyika: Because you feel him?
Orlando Anderson: Yeah. To me he was like the Marvin Gaye of rap. If he was to comeout with some new music, I'm still about his music.

Sanyika: Do you have a favorite 'Pac song?
Orlando Anderson: "All Eyez on Me."

Sanyika: Especially now, huh? What do you wish at this particular juncture in your life?
Orlando Anderson: I wish they would find who did it so I can prove my innocence.

Note: Orlando Anderson was killed May 29, 1998, this is what I know about his murder: On May 29, 1998 Orlando Anderson, Michael Stone, and his nephew, Jerry Stone were in a shootout outside a carwash in Compton. They died at King-Drew Medical Center in L. A. Michael Reed Dorrough was wounded and later arrested in connection with the shooting. No one was ever charged.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
:bryan:I give Suge credit at least his ppl weren't snitching like bad boy :pacspit:. Thank god I stopped working with them.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
did suge ever respond to being behind the biggie hit?

Cop's Book Says Sean Combs, Suge Knight Ordered Tupac and Biggie Killings

Keffe D is up against a wall at the time he fingers Combs for Shakur's murder. The federal and local agents gathered around him at the conference table, including Kading, have spent the last year cornering him as the kingpin of a nationwide PCP ring, and Keffe D is looking at 25 years to life if he doesn't reveal his secrets.

Sean Combs told the Weekly via email: "This story is pure fiction and completely ridiculous." Suge Knight could not be reached.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Puff was a scared loser, that's why he put a hit on Suge and Pac. There's nothing gangsta about that. Like the crip said, there's nikkas willing to kill other nikkas for 1500

None was scared of puffy and only hung with him b/c of the opperunities it came with it. Did you not watch the doc?

They should have been scared...maybe if they didnt overestimate themselves Pac would still be alive and suge would still be rich

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
You saw the article about zips death .. Puff hasnt talked to zip in years.. he cut all ties after that.. and he probably never gave him any $$..

correct.. Greg Kading def has a lot of leads....but this story would never hold up in court..Puffy's lawyers would have buried keefe's statements with ease.
So I understand why they wont prosecute puff and suge...there is no case.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I think what he was saying is Puffs real issue was Suge... If pac didnt join the row Puff would still have beef with Suge but none with Pac..
Or maybe he's saying if the head was gone then the rest of the body cant move... If suge got hit then they probably wouldve just stopped and left Pac alone..

But i can't read his/her mind so thats just my interpretation

That's pretty much what I'm saying. I wouldn't be suprised if the hit was to only get at Suge. It was clear Pac was just making music and wasn't going to do anything to Puff and the people that backed him. I think Pac just messed with the wrong person on the wrong night. The whole gang war after Pac killing was probably more about the attempt on Suge life than the fact that Pac died.