Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pac was who started it before the other 8 cats jumped in..

Moral of this story ... Puff and Suge had beef ..PAc and BIG where innocent casualties of war...

Without the 1 million Keefe would've told his nephew calm down.. and pac would be here... then no need for the SSC and Piro beef .. then big would still be here..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
so many dope stories t be told in movie form about this hip hop/gang shyt and we out here starving….

Hip hop from like 83-97 .. 2000 the latest ... is some shyt.... needs to be LOTR style with three 4 hour movies

needs to be separated into the labels/camps
Cold Chillin
Hitman Howie Tee
Def Jam
Red Alert / violator

the list can go on and on..

they all separate entities but they all connected

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My thoughts are the Jake Robles death had nothing to do with Puff and Suge's feud, Wolf was a shooter, I'm sure his boys were too...Look at the Meech incident, dude felt disrespected, and waited outside the club for Meech, to put holes in him. I bet the same thing happened with Jake.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:jbhmm: For some reason..........I wouldn't be surprised if Puffy just wanted Suge gone. Nobody was stunting Pac without that Suge connection. Pac jumping on ol boy is pretty much what did him in....I think if that didn't happen when the time really came it would just be Suge.
Bruh they were going to kill Pac regardless, but Pac didnt know that he was beating up the nephew of a gangbanger that was getting $$ for a hit placed on himself and Suge.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bruh they were going to kill Pac regardless, but Pac didnt know that he was beating up the nephew of a gangbanger that was getting $$ for a hit placed on himself and Suge.

I think what he was saying is Puffs real issue was Suge... If pac didnt join the row Puff would still have beef with Suge but none with Pac..
Or maybe he's saying if the head was gone then the rest of the body cant move... If suge got hit then they probably wouldve just stopped and left Pac alone..

But i can't read his/her mind so thats just my interpretation

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Anybody read that Mark Curry book on Puffy?

When Jake Robles got shot, Suge was running around furiously blaming Puffy.

Puffy looked at him and said: You should attend to your man :manny:

Suge: You're responsible for this. :ufdup:

Puffy: Yo... You should attend to your man. :demonic:

Reading that .. it sound mad disrespectful.. because for some reason I envision a smurk on Puffy's face as he's saying it

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think what he was saying is Puffs real issue was Suge... If pac didnt join the row Puff would still have beef with Suge but none with Pac..
Or maybe he's saying if the head was gone then the rest of the body cant move... If suge got hit then they probably wouldve just stopped and left Pac alone..

But i can't read his/her mind so thats just my interpretation
yeah but Pac had beef with Puffy b/c of the studio shooting. Dexter Isaac (the guy who helped robbed 2pac) said Puff knew of a setup but shut his mouth

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
On Sohh and on The Coli I always had to read how puffy was a punk and a p*ssy...nothing compared to pac in terms of gangsterness..

Facts are! Puffy has to be a big time mafioso...The top dogs are always cool with him..and New york was on his dikk..during the east west beef..

Btw No way Greg Kading could have made this stick.. Puff would deny paying zip...and damn sure zip would deny being paid....so keefe story would never hold up in court.