Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
So simple but so mean

Car looks like a G

Car is so alpha compare to whats on the road

96impalass.jpg
Car is a damn beast. You can drive the shyt outta them.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

They were friends before & after all of that drama. He did try to distance himself from that on Hot97 with that interview him & Tupac back in 96 that put them at odds. Also Snoop went to see Big in the hospital after his car accident so I don't know what his deal was/is

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Snoop: So I’m at Warren G’s house and my pager starts blowing up talking bout turn on the news. We turn on the news see yellow tape and Suge’s [BMW], we hear the words so I call Suge like, “What up y’all alright?” He like, “Yeah I got shot in the head, Pac moving he alright.” So I hop in the car me my Uncle, Marcus, and Kenny we rolled down to Suge’s house in my Hummer. When we get there everybody all sad looking, so they let us slip in the back room. But the way [Suge] actin he ain’t actin like a nikka that just got shot. He got a cigar in his mouth he like, “Yeah Doggy Dogg that nikka Pac crazy man when that mutha fukka start shooting he said jump in the back seat and and try to hop over the seat and I’m pulling him down so he wouldn’t get shot.” So I’m listening to [Suge] talk right and his whole attitude just ain’t like a nikka that’s supposed to be hurt right now, he’s more happy and s**t and I’m just like cool aight. So me and my uncle we looking at each other like, “Damn that s**t don’t seem right.” So the next day we go to the hospital and Pac ain’t movin or nothing. His mama [Afeni Shakur] in there, Jesse Jackson in there. His mama grabbed me because I just break down. I’m just crying, I think I threw up, I fainted, all kinda s**t! That s**t was crazy for me because that was my nikka, and for it to end all over some crazy shyt that was crazy.

shyt had me believing Suge set the whole shyt up

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Based off of this doc, I'm assuming most folks in the industry knew what happened. This is as close as we're going to get to the truth as fans. I guarantee anybody loosely affiliated with Bad Boy or Death Row from that era knows the truth.

What I wonder now is do the SSC bump 2Pac in their whips? Were they able to separate the man from the artist? 2Pac got and still does get heavy play in LA. It's probably hard to not like some of those west coast anthems too.

Orlando Anderson got like 4 kids right? They should be high school age or older. Do you think they listen to Pac? So many dualities here.

ironically orlando was a fan of Tupac's music.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

You see T.I. like :whoa:.

He probably remembered what happened to Big Phil and Biggie. One minute you stuntin' on some crumbs, next minute you duckin bullets

Diddy's mouth is probably what started the shyt with the Shyne incident, too.

Naw. Like I said I before Puffy will only fukk with people who he knows aint going to do shyt. Anything else he has muscle. Kenny Burns aint no gangsta or the type to jump up and start shyt. For once, I'd like Puffy beat down from underestimating someone.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Keefe D sounded like he had a long standing relationship with Puff going back to letting him use his car for the Usher video.

Add in Orlando getting stomped out that night in Vegas and the impulsive nature of Gangbanging.

Keefe D probably realized he better fall back or he would have end up dead like Orlando Anderson.

Plus if you listen to Keefe.. when he said 1 million doolars .. I bet he thought it was a joke... but he did expect some form of payment..

I just know back in the hood in BK it was said big was killed over 1 million dollars puff owed some crips...

But once he found out zip ripped him off.. he was cooperating to try to get zipped arrested but zip didnt fall for the okee doke..
Now what does he do.. he cant kill puff... his nephew bragging about it.. the other kid lying about doing it plus orlando took $$ to help suge's case .... Keefe had to pretty much let it go at that point

edit: And you know what.. since it was a spur of the moment killing what proof keefe even had to fight for the money.. the hit was probably done before it was a real contract.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
All of suge boys got killed in Compton

Why didn't them nikkas move out of the states ?

And how come no info one how many bodies that the bloods dropped

Seems like ssc won the battle

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
Htf none of the Death Row entourage or Outlawz not catch them nikkas walking past the second scene where Suge's car breaks down at the intersection? :mindblown: you mean to tell me they didnt see Lane and them walking past laughing? Wow

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:francis: I got so thirsty for this shyt I searched online to see if I could buy or rent it digitally. Even the official site says its not out yet, how the hell did that person get it on youtube?