Truth200

Banned
Daps
They said "Tupac wasn't a real gangster but..." :what: Again, why are they throwing all these jabs at Tupac AFTER he's dead and can't defend himself?

You dumb ass hell that's a compliment not a jab at Tupac but the thirst of ignorance in you can't understand that.

L0j88W5.gif

Basically by that they saying Tupac was intelligent and not just another worthless, degenerate thug.

giphy.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Based off of this doc, I'm assuming most folks in the industry knew what happened. This is as close as we're going to get to the truth as fans. I guarantee anybody loosely affiliated with Bad Boy or Death Row from that era knows the truth.

What I wonder now is do the SSC bump 2Pac in their whips? Were they able to separate the man from the artist? 2Pac got and still does get heavy play in LA. It's probably hard to not like some of those west coast anthems too.

Orlando Anderson got like 4 kids right? They should be high school age or older. Do you think they listen to Pac? So many dualities here.
Easy. Because nikkas are ignorant. They might like something about you but nikkas are easily bought and ooze jealously at the same time.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Crazy how Kading and them showed Suge's chick that fake statement with the Poochie's alias and picture and got her to agree with everything on there, even though they didnt know for sure that what was on there was even 100% facts..just goes to show how sneaky these police are when it comes to who said what. 13 g's to kill Biggie though man, thats crazy

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So basically.... Even if Pac and company hadn't beat up Orlando, he was still going to die that night? Haven't watched yet, just reading yall posts for now
Yes puff wanted him dead

Vegas was just the perfect opportunity

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
So Faith knew but BIG didn't. :comeon:BIG supposedly was sad about Pac dying:comeon:
Than he released "Long Kiss Goodnight" after the GOAT died:jbhmm:

And spit a freestyle disrespecting Pac in LA. :jbhmm:

Pac and BIG made vital mistakes that led to their demise. But miss me with that BIG didn't know shyt. This makes "Notorious" even more cringe worthy

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how Kading and them showed Suge's chick that fake statement with the Poochie's alias and picture and got her to agree with everything on there, even though they didnt know for sure that what was on there was even 100% facts..just goes to show how sneaky these police are when it comes to who said what. 13 g's to kill Biggie though man, thats crazy

Yup. And they pretty much marked her as a dead woman with this documentary. I'm sure it won't be hard for Suge to deduce which one of his baby mama's this is. Is she still alive?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
13 mins in and this seems to have a heavy "anti-tupac" bias. :patrice:

They said "there are 'rumors' that he got raped..." :what: That had nothing to do with what they were talking about.

They said "Tupac wasn't a real gangster but..." :what: Again, why are they throwing all these jabs at Tupac AFTER he's dead and can't defend himself?

This is why I get weary when ever white people tell a black person's story...:aicmon:

real militant .....just as dangerous.

nikkas thought pac was a reg positive rap guy n forgot how the panthers,the real gs, get down . it wasn't in pac blood to back down . pac got his self shot during the robbery cause he pulled his strap.....they were forced to let off, when they really just wanted to rob him n pistol whipp maybe. make pac realize hes by him self in the streets n needed henchmen...puff...crips protection n turn to join bad boy n make them billions rapping .

u couldn't control pac no matter how big u were....similar to scarface(movie) n frank/sosa relationship . some nikkas just like that.:pachaha: