Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All of suge boys got killed in Compton

Why didn't them nikkas move out of the states ?

And how come no info one how many bodies that the bloods dropped

Seems like ssc won the battle
lol the sscc didn't kill off the og pirus, they killed each other (in-fighting) because of Suge's mess

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Based off of this doc, I'm assuming most folks in the industry knew what happened. This is as close as we're going to get to the truth as fans. I guarantee anybody loosely affiliated with Bad Boy or Death Row from that era knows the truth.

What I wonder now is do the SSC bump 2Pac in their whips? Were they able to separate the man from the artist? 2Pac got and still does get heavy play in LA. It's probably hard to not like some of those west coast anthems too.

Orlando Anderson got like 4 kids right? They should be high school age or older. Do you think they listen to Pac? So many dualities here.
Yeah good questions. And the answers would be interesting.

I imagine those dudes so listen to Pac. It's funny looking back now but in like 99 and onwards snoop been heavy promoting crip with tha eastsidaz and crip walkin on up in smoke .. I know SSC isnt rollin 60s but it's still crip. With the shyt that went down you would've thought snoop didn't wanna flaunt that crip affiliation .. :patrice:
Snoop a Long Beach Crip, and them cats are Compton Crips. Different politics, and different beefs. That Mob/SSCC was some Compton beef. Snoop does have some 'splainin to do. He reps Rollin' 20's and even said "hoodsta for life" on G'd Up, but him and the rest of the Pound was repping the gangsta car and rocking blue and gray; which is gangsta shyt:dwillhuh: Not to mention Kurupt is reppin DPGC, but is linked with the '60's, a Neighborhood set. That's all some funny type shyt, but I'm an OT so what do I know :yeshrug:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think Big got himself killed. I definitely blame Puff for that. No way he should've been in Cali with things that hot still

yep that last radio interview/freestyle by big was cringe worthy....puff should have not let him do that :damn:

Its documented he wanted to leave LA after the awards... he told his mom and faith ... Puff made him stay for the party..

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
So Faith knew but BIG didn't. :comeon:BIG supposedly was sad about Pac dying:comeon:
Than he released "Long Kiss Goodnight" after the GOAT died:jbhmm:

And spit a freestyle disrespecting Pac in LA. :jbhmm:

Pac and BIG made vital mistakes that led to their demise. But miss me with that BIG didn't know shyt. This makes "Notorious" even more cringe worthy

I bet Diddy was with the DJ at every show like, "Alright, now let's do Who Shot Ya :takedat: :troll:"

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Htf none of the Death Row entourage or Outlawz not catch them nikkas walking past the second scene where Suge's car breaks down at the intersection? :mindblown: you mean to tell me they didnt see Lane and them walking past laughing? Wow

If im not mistaken only suge looked into the car and saw the faces..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
U can see the pic of puff and big

Big was just sitting their bored

Rip

He was just in a near fatal crash on the jackie robeinson expressway.. shattered his leg....
He got a new lease on life .. was trying to get back with his wife and all that.. he just wanted to do the awards and go back home..

Its damn sad...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I would love to hear what Jay-Z's thoughts were around this time. If I recall correctly he pretty much stayed out of it on some :whoa: shyt. Even tho he was called put by Pac by name.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I don't believe the freestyle got him killed. Puff pretty much forced him to go to Cali when he didn't want to to promote LAD. That's been documented. And I believe once Tupac was killed a contract for Biggie's death was set in motion whether he did that freestyle or not. He shouldn't have been in Cali 6 months after Tupac was killed. Bottom line
Im not saying the freestyle alone killed him, but the way Biggie was carrying himself he should of expected it. Biggie was going around cocky ,talking shyt ,and really not looking like he is feeling sorry for Pac dieing.

Biggie should of took heed to the warnings he got at the mall ,people were even yelling Death threats to him. Biggie almost got popped in his head in Sacremento he,didn't take it serious. He was subliminaly calling Gs in Calis bluff, cause they took Pacs death seriously.I wouldn't be suprised if it was a fan who killed Big,cause thats what it looks like.