Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I''m a broken record but man these 2 smuts yelling out Pac's name....remember that caused like a chain of events. If they never do that not just Pac maybe lives especially since Suge was gonna get locked up for the probation violation and maybe Pac is around less drama....Big may live...Orlando may be locked up and never killed...Yaki Kadafi may have lived...etc

All cause of these 2 birds and you can see right in the film they got annoying personalities just looking at em :scust:
Pac violated probation as well when he beat up Orlando, he would have went back to jail if he lived...

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I''m a broken record but man these 2 smuts yelling out Pac's name....remember that caused like a chain of events. If they never do that not just Pac maybe lives especially since Suge was gonna get locked up for the probation violation and maybe Pac is around less drama....Big may live...Orlando may be locked up and never killed...Yaki Kadafi may have lived...etc

All cause of these 2 birds and you can see right in the film they got annoying personalities just looking at em :scust:

Fam, Pac was gonna get clapped regardless whether that night or when he got back home. He stomps out a true goon so there was gonna be repercussions for that. The chicks just sped that up. Pac inserted himself in real street beef

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fam, Pac was gonna get clapped regardless whether that night or when he got back home. He stomps out a true goon so there was gonna be repercussions for that. The chicks just sped that up. Pac inserted himself in real street beef

i knew someone was gonna bring up that "he was gonna get killed regardless" we dont know that. like someone else said Pac violated probation also so all he had to do was evade them long enough. when he got out jail who knows how things would have changed and he would live in a new environment and decide to want to live in a peaceful environment. dude could have been married and had his 3rd kid with Kidada now or something :manny:

no matter what both of your different thoughts are on this if something like this happened with us even if it wasn't our fault and just a mistake...i bet most of us wouldn't do what these 2 chicks did and retell the story as if they are talking about a handbag they saw in the mall :scusthov: they shoulda at least sounded a little ashamed or some guilt for shouting out names and all this shyt happening

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

You can't really put it on the 2 chicks tho. Pac was gonna get bucked at that night regardless

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
i knew someone was gonna bring up that "he was gonna get killed regardless" we dont know that. like someone else said Pac violated probation also so all he had to do was evade them long enough. when he got out jail who knows how things would have changed and he would live in a new environment and decide to want to live in a peaceful environment. dude could have been married and had his 3rd kid with Kidada now or something :manny:

no matter what both of your different thoughts are on this if something like this happened with us even if it wasn't our fault and just a mistake...i bet most of us wouldn't do what these 2 chicks did and retell the story as if they are talking about a handbag they saw in the mall :scusthov: they shoulda at least sounded a little ashamed or some guilt for shouting out names and all this shyt happening

Sins of the past catch up to people bruh. You don't stomp out a real goon & not expect repercussions fam, that's foolish. And to me there's nothing in Pac's history to suggest he would've put himself on the right path. He gets out of jail with Suge's help & what does he do? He starts wildin' out again & puts himself in a position to go back

Truth200

Banned
Daps
they shoulda at least sounded a little ashamed or some guilt for shouting out names and all this shyt happening

They was just groupies who wanted to say whats up to Pac they wasn't trying to set him up tho.

It's not like they knew that Orlando was about to let off on him out the white cadillac.

Anyone who has been to Vegas, Miami ect....knows that was just typical female behavior around celebrities they meant no harm.

We can joke about it on here but they have no reason to be ashamed or feel guilty.

Pac got caught up in some gang violence that was just typical nikka shyt outside of him being famous.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
They was just groupies who wanted to say whats up to Pac they wasn't trying to set him up tho.

It's not like they knew that Orlando was about to let off on him out the white cadillac.

Anyone who has been to Vegas, Miami ect....knows that was just typical female behavior around celebrities they meant no harm.

We can joke about it on here but they have no reason to be ashamed or feel guilty.

Pac got caught up in some gang violence that was just typical nikka shyt outside of him being famous.

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
The Field $ The DMV
Wow, that documentary blew my mind. So many facts I wasn't aware of. Just...wow.

I was under the impression that Puff got involved with the Compton Crips BECAUSE of his beef with Suge. Now, one might speculate that his involvement with the crips is the whole reason Suge disliked him in the first place. He was fukking with them since 93, before Biggie and Pac even had a "feud". They were in the club with Puff when Suge body guard got whacked? It all makes sense now.

Same here... I thought that sh!t too. But we should really try to build a timeline of events and piece it together. When did the Beef really start?

Help me Brehs!

-Death Row was founded in 1991

-Bad Boy was founded in 1993

-1994 Snoop's Murder was the Case 18 minute film was premiered in NY with Bad Boy and Death Row all in attendance. That's where the infamous Puff and Suge picture is from.
Youtube video below of Suge, Puff, Biggie, Dr. Dre, and Lil Cease being interviewed that night... Classic Footage but you could tell there was some tension in the air from the questions being asked. BIG fukked with Snoop tho.

sugediddy.jpg

--November 30, 1994 Pac is shot in the Lobby of Quad studios in 1994

-Feb 7th 1995 Pac is sentenced to 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison for sexual abuse.
Rapper Faces Prison Term For Sex Abuse

-The Source awards were August 3, 1995 Where Suge called out Puff.

-Suge's man Robles was killed in Atlanta the next month, September 23, 1995.

Law enforcement sources view the Sept. 23, 1995, shooting death of Jai Hassan-Jamal Robles at an Atlanta nightclub as the primary catalyst for a bicoastal feud during the 1990s between New York-based Combs and Marion "Suge" Knight, founder and owner of Los Angeles-based Death Row Records.

Knight attended the Atlanta party that evening with Robles, a friend and former gang member nicknamed "Big Jake." Knight had hired Robles straight out of prison to do marketing and promotion for the Death Row label not long before the shooting.

Last month, Atlanta police investigating Robles' death contacted New York authorities seeking background checks on Combs and his bodyguard Jones, who were charged with gun violations stemming from the 1999 shooting in Manhattan. A stolen weapon from Atlanta was found on the floor of the vehicle in which New York police arrested Jones, Combs and his girlfriend, actress-singer Jennifer Lopez, after a high-speed chase.

Possible Link of 'Puffy' Combs to Fatal Shooting Being Probed

-October 12, 1995, Suge posted 1.4 Million to get Pac out of Prison after closet to 8 months.

-Hit'em Up was release June 4, 1996

“Misa and Faith was at the studio, our studio. And the ‘Hit ‘Em Up’ track was playing,” Knight said. “[But it wasn’t] ‘Hit ‘Em Up.’ I don’t think it was Misa cause Misa is too down. And I think I made her feel a lot better than Pac made Faith feel. So, I think it was Faith that went and told him that Pac was doing that track and he was putting some lyrics to it. So, before we could finish that track they beat us to it and put out ‘Get Money.’ But that was already pretty much what we was talking about on the track before the [lyrics were even] laid. So, when Faith whispered in they ear they came out with ‘Get Money’ before us. When Pac heard it on the radio he eventually called me and was going crazy. He was like ‘Man, turn on the radio. You hear this shyt? Aw man, they just took our shyt.’ He was like ‘I know Puffy baby mama her punk ass told Puffy and Biggie.’”

“When we put the track back up, Pac was so pissed off in the studio about them jumping the gun, getting the song,” he said. “Naturally, he turned around and changed everything up and called it ‘Hit ‘Em Up.’ And everything he said was like a knife sticking in somebody’s wound twisting it…He said some shyt to make a grown many cry. Talking about fukking your wife…That’s some powerful shyt he saying. And he was willing to back it up…It’s one of those songs that it’s gonna be around forever.”
http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.28370/t...hit-em-up-was-enough-to-make-a-grown-man-cry-
Suge Knight Says Tupac's "Hit 'Em Up" Was Enough "To Make A Grown Man Cry"

Pac was shot September 7th, 1996

premier58

All Star
Daps
Pac fans negging the hell.out of me..what did I say that wasnt true, though? He instigated and exacerbated a beef and got killed for it..If someone is looking to get your moms address, they are looking to harm you and yours. Kill or be killed!!!

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

13 mins in and this seems to have a heavy "anti-tupac" bias. :patrice:

They said "there are 'rumors' that he got raped..." :what: That had nothing to do with what they were talking about.

They said "Tupac wasn't a real gangster but..." :what: Again, why are they throwing all these jabs at Tupac AFTER he's dead and can't defend himself?

This is why I get weary when ever white people tell a black person's story...:aicmon:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Based off of this doc, I'm assuming most folks in the industry knew what happened. This is as close as we're going to get to the truth as fans. I guarantee anybody loosely affiliated with Bad Boy or Death Row from that era knows the truth.

What I wonder now is do the SSC bump 2Pac in their whips? Were they able to separate the man from the artist? 2Pac got and still does get heavy play in LA. It's probably hard to not like some of those west coast anthems too.

Orlando Anderson got like 4 kids right? They should be high school age or older. Do you think they listen to Pac? So many dualities here.

I agree. Like Gucci rapped in "The Truth", this the the same shyt that got BIG and Tupac Kilt in reference to his beef with Jeezy. Many know Jeezy is a Crip and Gucci a Blood.
Beef started by Jeezy putting a bounty out on that So Icey chain and ended up getting a Crip killed over it.

Industry folks know but who will really say anything after seeing people get clipped. One thing I must say the video confirmed for me is that Henchman is a LOT more powerful than people suggest. To know that he was living out there untouched really speaks volumes; however I do think Keefe D was lying about Zip not paying him the money. No way he could have finessed him for that bread and had Henchman and them living out there calling shots etc.