Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Pac kiilling the nephew of the dude hired to kill him...that is some movie stuff.

Reading all these posts kinda ruined the doc--I read all the posts all day---:laugh: plus I was on the computer while watching.

But, they sat right next to 'Pac, passing the gun around, while 'Pac and Suge was doin' what?!
Life comes at you, fast.

It's crazy that this may be the truth, brehs. It makes sense the LAPD stoppping where they needed it.

one thing though the detective kept filling in details for keefee d in the meeting, i didnt like that

Yea, he was leading,(super leading :laugh:). The get your position. but; duke was facing a grip if he lied. He had more to gain by telling the truth.

Plus, someone told them the same story 10 yrs before.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know you can say what was mean tto happen was gonna happen but still those 2 birds in the documentary talking about how they werent groupies shouting out "2pac 2pac" and making Baby Lane and Keffe D find him fukked up everything :smh:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

images

Alllll up in the clubs...Dancin

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based off of this doc, I'm assuming most folks in the industry knew what happened. This is as close as we're going to get to the truth as fans. I guarantee anybody loosely affiliated with Bad Boy or Death Row from that era knows the truth.

What I wonder now is do the SSC bump 2Pac in their whips? Were they able to separate the man from the artist? 2Pac got and still does get heavy play in LA. It's probably hard to not like some of those west coast anthems too.

Orlando Anderson got like 4 kids right? They should be high school age or older. Do you think they listen to Pac? So many dualities here.

Yeah good questions. And the answers would be interesting.

I imagine those dudes so listen to Pac. It's funny looking back now but in like 99 and onwards snoop been heavy promoting crip with tha eastsidaz and crip walkin on up in smoke .. I know SSC isnt rollin 60s but it's still crip. With the shyt that went down you would've thought snoop didn't wanna flaunt that crip affiliation .. :patrice:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Oh, and Puff in the room at Anaheim was likely drunk and just talking like Puff does, he didn't say a million, he said 'I want those two dudes gones" and probably went on a drunk rant about them in general, he didn't conspire to commit murder. Keefe says he didn't take him seriously until he pulled him aside at the deli.

If you followed Puff career and antics you know thats RIGHT in his personality, the drunken, arrogant rant.

You see T.I. like :whoa:.

He probably remembered what happened to Big Phil and Biggie. One minute you stuntin' on some crumbs, next minute you duckin bullets

Diddy's mouth is probably what started the shyt with the Shyne incident, too.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Biggie was his own man and decided to make that freestyle on his own. He should of been more wise he was from streets so he knew Puffy couldn't protect him from everything.

I don't believe the freestyle got him killed. Puff pretty much forced him to go to Cali when he didn't want to to promote LAD. That's been documented. And I believe once Tupac was killed a contract for Biggie's death was set in motion whether he did that freestyle or not. He shouldn't have been in Cali 6 months after Tupac was killed. Bottom line

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
maybe that pac movie won't happen because of shyt like this.

i know singleton said he wanted the real story to come out..not some pop hollywood shiit. bet ya puffy's people were on it cause a pac movie shoulda been happened by now.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I''m a broken record but man these 2 smuts yelling out Pac's name....remember that caused like a chain of events. If they never do that not just Pac maybe lives especially since Suge was gonna get locked up for the probation violation and maybe Pac is around less drama....Big may live...Orlando may be locked up and never killed...Yaki Kadafi may have lived...etc

All cause of these 2 birds and you can see right in the film they got annoying personalities just looking at em :scust:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
But you've spent the whole day speaking on shyt that you're not even fully informed of :dead:

Just think if you had actually watched the documentary, you would easily know :what:

shyt you just said makes no sense

I know that these are the same nikka that told Chuck Phillips the lie about biggie/million dollars in vegas article in which phillips later on had admited he was lied too. I know that he lied previously about a murder unrelated prior to pac murder. and I know that he had a motive to lie when they built a case of major drug charges against him

i even linked a article from a 2pac site which they question the credibility of ALL this shyt
( AND U KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT PAC )

imma still gonna watch it...

Last edited: