• No

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Don't nobody ever talk about white people problems. Why don't you come up with a solution?

This thread is about Black Men. The demographic that is more likely to die from homicide than any other group in this country. Does that shyt not bother you on a deep level?

The fact that some of you can easily deflect to what whites are doing is disturbing.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
This thread is about Black Men. The demographic that is more likely to die from homicide than any other group in this country. Does that shyt not bother you on a deep level?

The fact that some of you can easily deflect to what whites are doing is disturbing.
I'm tired of everybody talking about black people and no other ethnicity.

This thread isn't about a solution and never is. It's to 🦝 and throw black people under the 🚌. Don't you see that or you that dense?

It's never a thread about black accomplishments. It's always something negative that we're all responsible for while at the same time we're not all responsible for accolades.

It's a bunch of none or pretend black people on this site so why are we discussing this in mixed company?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has nothing to do with poverty. because middle
And upper class black boys are dying the same way as the poor black boys
This glorification of street culture is directly tied to black men being historically locked out of the workforce and society in general. (With a dash of homegrown American lust for violence and outlaw activity).

It's just gotten to a point where it's spun on its own axis and morphed into something that influences black boys from 'healthier'/stable circumstances and even other races of men that are "outcasts".

But even with that, the vast majority of black men that grew up middle class aren't playing in the streets.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Damn. After looking at the data that shows every other race is dying to accidents, and only black men are dying to homicides as the leading cause, what the fukk is going on in our community? As a Black man, you really have to watch your back and be cautious. Literally doing the White supremacists job for him. And a lot of us hate when DAs try to get violent criminals off the street and get mad that countries are banning our death music. When are y'all going to see that there's a fukking problem?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Pretty much. Black men hate each other so it will never end.

I know why you bumped this...and I don't know if it's that. But something @Matt504 always says about the devaluing of Black life is on my mind rn.

Even w/o hating each other, we're too quick to pull out guns. It's as if we don't value our own lives.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I know why you bumped this...and I don't know if it's that. But something @Matt504 always says about the devaluing of Black life is on my mind rn.

Even w/o hating each other, we're too quick to pull out guns. It's as if we don't value our own lives.

We've made it ok to call each other n*ggers and literally fight to keep calling each other that. It's literally a term assigned to Black people to dehumanize us.

:francis:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We've made it ok to call each other n*ggers and literally fight to keep calling each other that. It's literally a term assigned to Black people to dehumanize us.

Meanwhile..

CHICAGO SHOOTING

14 WOUNDED, INCLUDING 3 YEAR OLD, IN EAST GARFIELD PARK SHOOTING; 1 HIT BY CAR: CHICAGO POLICE​

Victims include 3-year-old, 11-year-old and teenager, CPD says

By Maher Kawash
Tuesday, November 1, 2022 5:50AM CT
12404654_110122-wls-maher-west-side-shoot-530a-vid.jpg
A Chicago shooting left 14 wounded near Polk and California in East Garfield Park; 1 person was hit by a car, CPD says.
CHICAGO (WLS) -- More than a dozen people were hurt during a shooting Halloween night on Chicago's West Side.

It happened near California Avenue and Polk Street in East Garfield Park.

The incident took place at a vigil for someone who died of natural causes on the West Side. Fourteen people were shot, including several children, and a 15th person is also in the hospital after being hit by a car.

Chicago police said it was a drive-by shooting after 9 p.m. Monday night.

The youngest victim is 3 years old. Others are in their 30s, 40s, and 50s.

There was also an 11 year old and a teenager who may be 13 years old.

The conditions vary among the 15 people hurt. At least six are listed in serious or critical condition at nearby hospitals.

The others are listed in good or fair condition.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Meanwhile..

CHICAGO SHOOTING

14 WOUNDED, INCLUDING 3 YEAR OLD, IN EAST GARFIELD PARK SHOOTING; 1 HIT BY CAR: CHICAGO POLICE​

Victims include 3-year-old, 11-year-old and teenager, CPD says

By Maher Kawash
Tuesday, November 1, 2022 5:50AM CT
12404654_110122-wls-maher-west-side-shoot-530a-vid.jpg
A Chicago shooting left 14 wounded near Polk and California in East Garfield Park; 1 person was hit by a car, CPD says.
CHICAGO (WLS) -- More than a dozen people were hurt during a shooting Halloween night on Chicago's West Side.

It happened near California Avenue and Polk Street in East Garfield Park.

The incident took place at a vigil for someone who died of natural causes on the West Side. Fourteen people were shot, including several children, and a 15th person is also in the hospital after being hit by a car.

Chicago police said it was a drive-by shooting after 9 p.m. Monday night.

The youngest victim is 3 years old. Others are in their 30s, 40s, and 50s.

There was also an 11 year old and a teenager who may be 13 years old.

The conditions vary among the 15 people hurt. At least six are listed in serious or critical condition at nearby hospitals.

The others are listed in good or fair condition.

Sounds like the product of switches on Glocks.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

There are threads about Black people being victimized, hurt, and killed and you can find other Black men joking, giggling, smilie-ing about it. MFers are lost and beyond repair.