• Yes

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Something like half a million black men have been murdered since the 1970s (this number doesn't include the men who got shot but survived or the men who simply got marked as "missing").

"B...b..but white people commit suicide":damn:

You really can't make this shyt up:dahell::francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Something like half a million black men have been murdered since the 1970s (this number doesn't include the men who got shot but survived or the men who simply got marked as "missing").

"B...b..but white people commit suicide":damn:

You really can't make this shyt up:dahell::francis:

Brothers get in here and deflect because in their minds it's somehow anti-Black to point out these facts. It's disgusting and sad.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Brothers get in here and deflect because in their minds it's somehow anti-Black to point out these facts. It's disgusting and sad.
I guess the point that brother is trying to make (assuming you’re talking about @Luke Cage) is that if not from murder/accident, then what else when natural causes don’t take young people out like that? It’s an interesting perspective and one I didn’t consider. However, looking at the violence in a vacuum and not relative to some other stat, I still agree with you that this is a fukking problem.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I guess the point that brother is trying to make (assuming you’re talking about @Luke Cage) is that if not from murder/accident, then what else when natural causes don’t take young people out like that? It’s an interesting perspective and one I didn’t consider. However, looking at the violence in a vacuum and not relative to some other stat, I still agree with you that this is a fukking problem.

I agree with the spirit of his point. fact of the matter is, for other groups of young males, homicide isn't isn't the leading cause of death, accidents is. I'm speaking more to the people that came into this thread early on attempting gaslight and tell us that we can't understand very basic statistics.

:francis:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Overwhelming by peers

2,906 Black homicide victims and Black perpetrators 2,574. In other words, 89% of Black people murdered are murdered by other Black People. 44% of murder victims are Black while only making up 13% of the total US population and grossly over represented in those stats.
Why do so many big cities like Chicago have low Murder Clearance Rates? Chicago is under 20%. Are Black victims of murder without a known perp automatically claimed as Black on Black, friends? :ohhh: :francis:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Why do so many big cities like Chicago have low Murder Clearance Rates? Chicago is under 20%. Are Black victims of murder without a known perp automatically claimed as Black on Black, friends? :ohhh: :francis:

You are so hell bent of disproving the fact that we are over represented in murder victims and that almost 90 % of Black victims are murdered by Black perpetrators that you forgot to read the footnote at the end of the table

"
  • NOTE: This table is based on incidents where some information about the offender is known by law enforcement; therefore, when the offender age, sex, race, and ethnicity are all reported as unknown, these data are excluded from the table.

Let's stop with the deflections and the narratives and actually try to denormalize and get rid the unacceptable amount of violence that is MORE rampant in our communities than any other major US race/ethnic groups especially among our young people. It's like some of you cats have a vested interest in seeing more Black bodies drop and not acknowledge and trying find solutions to the problems.

So to answer your question directly the stats reflect when the race of both the victim and perpetrator are known to law enforcement.

Last edited:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

You are actually unintentionally making my point for me of how BAD and dire the situation is. Those FBI stats are those murders where victim and perpetrator are reasonably known therefore those where suspects/perpetrators are not known are not included in the data. As a result, the number of murders are UNDERCOUNTING potential Black on Black murders due to the lack of clearance rates in some cities where the identification of the perpetrator is unknown.

In other words, shyt is worse than what the data is showing.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are so hell bent of disproving the fact that we are over represented in murder victims and that almost 90 % of Black victims are murdered by Black perpetrators that you forgot to read the footnote at the end of the table

"
  • NOTE: This table is based on incidents where some information about the offender is known by law enforcement; therefore, when the offender age, sex, race, and ethnicity are all reported as unknown, these data are excluded from the table.

Let's stop with the deflections and the narratives and actually try to denormalize and get rid the unacceptable amount of violence that is MORE rampant in our communities than any other major US race/ethnic groups especially among our young people. It's like some of you cats have a vested interest in seeing more Black bodies drop and not acknowledge and trying find solutions to the problems.

So to answer your question directly the stats reflect when the race of both the victim and perpetrator are known to law enforcement.
Hell bent? That was my first post, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are actually unintentionally making my point for me of how BAD and dire the situation is. Those FBI stats are those murders where victim and perpetrator are reasonably known therefore those where suspects/perpetrators are not known are not included in the data. As a result, the number of murders are UNDERCOUNTING potential Black on Black murders due to the lack of clearance rates in some cities where the identification of the perpetrator is unknown.

In other words, shyt is worse than what the data is showing.
Of course it is. But those rates are way too low to be just Black on Black. You”d be a fool to think white supremacy, white supremacists and it’s modern day Slave Patrols stopped massively lynching. Those low clearance rates should be raising a lot of questions. Question everything, friend.