• No

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
this is shows you the lack of common sense most people have and low level logic displayed by american

how many how else could a fully healthy person die other than being killed

Of course the numbers are like that, nobody 24 years old is dying of muthafukking heart disease
Breh, are you trolling? What grade did you drop out in, Master Teacher?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, are you trolling? What grade did you drop out in, Master Teacher?

Why even bothering with responding if you too emotional to use your brain

you first instinct is too insult me like a third grade, you can't even have an intelligence response

like most americans you are a man child

any with logic will understand nobody is dying young unless they are killed, so of course that will be leading cause of death for black men who aren't hold

it's a statistic used to paint a narrative, because nobody young is dying unless they are killed

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why even bothering with responding if you too emotional to use your brain

you first instinct is too insult me like a third grade, you can't even have an intelligence response

like most americans you are a man child

any with logic will understand nobody is dying young unless they are killed, so of course that will be leading cause of death for black men who aren't hold

it's a statistic used to paint a narrative, because nobody young is dying unless they are killed
What’s the leading cause of death for all other groups of people, at any age? I’ll wait…

I wouldn’t have talked to you “like a third grader” if you were thinking beyond a third grade level

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the leading cause of death for all other groups of people, at any age? I’ll wait…

I wouldn’t have talked to you “like a third grader” if you were thinking beyond a third grade level

Calm down, stop being so emotional, you're the one thinking like a third grade

they said under 44, most people in the streets don't make it pass 25, so from under 44, most of those other racist are dying from dumb shyt black people do not die off if you make pass 25 as a black man you are pretty much good, for from under 44, of course those other racist are dying from things other than murder, like over dose, suicide, and accidents from doing dumb activities black people don't do

you're the third grader, you are easily manipulated, and don't understand how these statistics are always bullshyt

now get off my dikk

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
41% of murdere are people we know...so we can cut the chances of being murdered almost in half by being keenly aware of who we surround ourselves with (RIP Takeoff)

Furthermore, 43% of murders occurred during arguments. Cut chances almost in half again by learning to let go of your ego and practicing conflict resolution. (again, RIP Takeoff)

Solving this epidemic seems very doable...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
41% of murdere are people we know...so we can cut the chances of being murdered almost in half by being keenly aware of who we surround ourselves with (RIP Takeoff)

Furthermore, 43% of murders occurred during arguments. Cut chances almost in half again by learning to let go of your ego and practicing conflict resolution. (again, RIP Takeoff)

Solving this epidemic seems very doable...

Minimize contact, minimize conflict