MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried a couple matches last night. The controls feel a bit slippery and floaty. That's usually my issue with Smash clones, they almost never feel as smooth and crisp as Smash bros do. I think the closest Smash Bros clone that felt the best was Slap City. The physics in the game feels off as well. I can't put my finger on it but it feels like yet another low-budget Smash clone so far judging from the UI and graphics. I only used Shaggy and Harley Quinn.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Played a solid 3-4 hours last night. Think we went like 20 and 5 or something lol.

I can see the depth but like many have already stated this doesn't feel nearly as smooth as Smash. But for a free to play game with a team aspect I can see it working. Especially if they continuously release new characters which is the obvious selling point of this game.

Every smash clone makes me realize just how good a game Smash is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I almost feel as if there are too many systems?

Smash is so much simpler but hard to master.

Idk if I love the support, power , defense mechanic

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Have they said anything about nerfing Taz yet? One of my games, the Taz player had the least damage dealt and still won :what:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Have they said anything about nerfing Taz yet? One of my games, the Taz player had the least damage dealt and still won :what:

There’s counterplay for it but yeah his side Special is easily the most jank move in the game. Definitely gonna get nerfed

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Shaggy falcon kick is more annoying then taz spin. There's alot of endlag after taz move if it doesn't hit. Shaggy kick is lagless lol.

But yea both moves are annoying lol.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Right now my favorite character to play as is Superman. Yoking people and throwing them off the stage will never get old.

Batman has to have the worst dive kick I've seen in any game.

Getting gold is slow as he'll in this game. The best way I found to earn fast is play with a friend and toast after every match. You also get 100 gold when you level a character to five.

LeBron comes out later today and should be 2000 gold.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Probably gonna download it fri when i get my new xbox. I know it wont measure up to smash, but i hope itll be something i can stream

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played a little bit more and it's okay. I think better music for the stages and overall more interesting UI would help. It feels like Fortnite right about now.

The grind to get a character is slow, I'm only at about 986 Gold.

My main thing is I can't really get a grasp on the floaty characters. I knock a character off the stage and they seem to just dark around the level from a single jump or zip around without even using a recovery move. I was using WW when I just died from falling off the stage because the character just zipped to the side of the stage in one move.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can see this is gonna be one of those patch all the time eSports titles.

I really enjoy the game but man I hate frequent patches for fighting games

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Lvl 16 with Batman! his BNB combo mixup with his special is nasty! Harley, shaggy and tom and Jerry is god tier until further notice. Oh and taz needs longer start up frames for spin cheese. But this is still beta guys. Chill, learn and have fun lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have fundamental issues with how this game plays so although I crank it up from time to time I know I won't be playing it long