MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Thats kinda wack that you gotta pay for characters, this is why i hate F2P. Thats how they get you, if the game was 60/70 you could jsut unlock everything in story or arcade mode in like an hour but now the game is actuallly closer to 300 dollars for the same thing

Edit——

Nvm its just cosmetics mostly

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just watched an hour of twitch stream (put it on in the background) and got a beta code. Can’t wait to play tomorrow

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I only had time to play the tutorial (they pretty much force you) and one match. Quick thoughts….

• Every single thing is monetized, im not used to F2P so this is gonna take getting used to for me.
  • Not as ‘tight’ as smash at all, but I’ve only used Jake who seems naturally floaty and Shaggy
  • Readability also needs some work, the stages are small so it gets hard to see whats really happening with 4 players on screen
  • Its a lot more fighting focused than smash, no stage hazards, transitions, or items and they are all small (which i don’t mind) thats how i play smash
  • Roster is just OK right now, i assume a year from now it’ll have like 500 characters
Thats really it. I think this game has a lot of potential, the music is good, the graphics are acceptable (fortnite unification), the voices are good and everything else can just be slowly improved over time thanks to the type of game it is. I could definitely have this as a staple game cause i prefer this over super competitive fighters these days.

I’m not sure if its in there because this was a custom match but I hope stock battles are in the game. I hate score or timed battles.

Edit——

Just won my second match as Wonder Woman, she feels a lot better. She kind of plays like Link with a shield. Also kind of weird but some of your special attacks have cool downs.

FYVE8wZXwAE6Gyz

Last edited: