MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For some reason i can’t get used to the special-recovery type jumping. If i Get knocked out the ring i feel like im just fumbling half the time to recover.

the physics in general could use a little work, be more weighty and impactful.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For some reason i can’t get used to the special-recovery type jumping. If i Get knocked out the ring i feel like im just fumbling half the time to recover.

the physics in general could use a little work, be more weighty and impactful.

You gotta get used to all the dodge options. You can actually air dodge upwards TWICE before hitting the ground and all kind of other goofy shyt. Plus clinging to the walls is big as well

I think for myself understanding the advanced movement is the next step in my progression. I got the basics down and understand a couple characters but learning to constantly mix up my attacks and using the dodges and aerial options are the biggest differences from smash. Void and a few other smash cats are putting in work on this already but the meta for this game is still really in it’s infancy. Gonna be interesting to see how advanced play evolves over time. On paper the characters are easier to learn than smash (less moves/inputs) but there’s probably gonna be a huge skill ceiling for advanced aerial movement and dodging. Also the emphasis on co-op play and support abilities is gonna set this game apart as it’s own thing as well.

This shyt is not Nickelodeon All Stars or Playstation All Stars I think it’s actually gonna be pretty popular over time. Especially once they start adding more characters

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I thought this shyt was free to play

It is. It’s in early access now (you can watch someone play this on twitch for an hour to get the code) but the public beta will be out on tuesday

You can practice with any of the available characters but you can only play against others with the ones you‘ve unlocked. You earn gold after winning matches and completing challenges like Get 10 KOs or Get 3 Spike KOs and can buy characters that way or purchase them outright for like $8. Getting enough gold to unlock characters isn’t too bad IMO I’ve already got Bugs Bunny and Superman after a couple sessions yesterday. Just figure out who you want in practice mode so you spend your gold wisely. There’s also the $40 founders edition which gives you 15 character tickets which you can use to unlock characters and they have higher tiers that go up to 30 tickets

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It is. It’s in early access now (you can watch someone play this on twitch for an hour to get the code) but the public beta will be out on tuesday

You can practice with any of the available characters but you can only play against others with the ones you‘ve unlocked. You earn gold after winning matches and completing challenges like Get 10 KOs or Get 3 Spike KOs and can buy characters that way or purchase them outright for like $8. Getting enough gold to unlock characters isn’t too bad IMO I’ve already got Bugs Bunny and Superman after a couple sessions yesterday. Just figure out who you want in practice mode so you spend your gold wisely. There’s also the $40 founders edition which gives you 15 character unlocks and they have higher tiers that go up to 30

Ok makes sense went to download it on ps5 and you could but had to cop the founders edition.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Had it running on the firestick while I watched something else. Ain't get no beta code.