MultiVersus Official Announcement Trailer [Warner Smash Bros]

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah but did that ever go away?

Naw, thats why this is interesting because if it were successful they’d pivot from beta right into full release cause they wouldn’t want to lose the revenue. Odds are the game is just not making money which is why they can afford to take it offline for 6 months.

This is essentially going to be multiversus 2 they are releasing which is why they stopped content rollouts already

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Naw, thats why this is interesting because if it were successful they’d pivot from beta right into full release cause they wouldn’t want to lose the revenue. Odds are the game is just not making money which is why they can afford to take it offline for 6 months.

This is essentially going to be multiversus 2 they are releasing which is why they stopped content rollouts already
Like I just think it’s crazy they were selling dlc and now taking the game away for however long

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Looks like you won’t be able to download the game after next week and the game goes offline only in June. It feels like a smart way to try and relaunch it with some hype early next year instead of killing it off

You only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity is once in a lifetime

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like you won’t be able to download the game after next week and the game goes offline only in June. It feels like a smart way to try and relaunch it with some hype early next year instead of killing it off

I feel like this tweet is the first I've heard of this being an open beta.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A new launch would serve them well. PlayerFirst is a pretty small dev team so I think they were spreading themselves too thin when they were dropping new characters every 2-3 weeks. After that their content cadence got way more spread out. The core game is there they just need to tighten up a few things. I’ll be back when they overhaul the new version

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Screenshot-2024-02-27-162939.png