Daps
Reppin
Na
Played some more
I really like Wonder Woman, Garnet, and Arya

I thought Batman sucked but I saw some ppl on YT master him

Specials are really hard to understand in this game

Daps
It's got Batman and Lebron and it's free.

I'm not that shocked. I just don't think it'll stick around, I despise the controls on it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst take since, "Superman 64 is better than OOT".

The kid at our middle school who said this was routinely bullied until we graduated. I legit thought he was retarded.
Compare superman to OOT brehs.
Unless you are a tech head and love smash tech, I can't take anyone serious who says they love the gameplay of smash over MVS.
Again it's like saying you love the game play over x men vs street fighter compared to marvel vs capcom 2. Unless you can give me technical facts then it's just "your opinion" because at a base level this game gameplay wise>>>smash

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played some more
I really like Wonder Woman, Garnet, and Arya

I thought Batman sucked but I saw some ppl on YT master him

Specials are really hard to understand in this game
Funny enough that was my trio for awhile.
Moved on to WW, Harley and Garnet. And sticking with that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Idk if its the sound effects or the slight freeze framing and weight that smash bros has, but this game still doesn’t give you that satisfying “SMASH” feeling, that thats what i really want the most. The hits just don’t feel impactful and thats mostly what i don’t like…

super-smash-bros-smash-bros_4.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now we just throwing in random made up metrics to prove a point? :dahell:

Tell me, how do you rate “fun”?

I rate fun as gamepass apparently that doesn't count tho:lolbron:

But nah, the opinion of one of the best overall fighting game players in the world who can play every game at a very high level is cool to see.

And falls in line with the overall sentiments of the larger crowds. Especially when it comes to gameplay, balance, online and dev support.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Smash purists can kick rocks. Make up any reason they can to gatekeep - even when it ain't their game

Now we just throwing in random made up metrics to prove a point? :dahell:

Tell me, how do you rate “fun”?
Chris G is a legend. And unlike a lot of genres, many of the best fighting game players often get brought into early development, testing, course correction, updates, etc.

Its kind of a wash in other genres, but the best way to ensure a fighter gets longevity is to have that kind of support from top players. There's no way SF5 bounces back from its trash ass launch without international support for example. There's no way Tekken 7 evolves the way it has. Etc

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seriously don't see how someone can find MultiVersus more "fun" than freaking Smash bros lol. Like the shyt is basic as hell. Gameplay wise I don't give a shyt what some nerd online says, the gameplay in Multiversus is not as satisfying as Smash simply due to the way it feels. It lacks that "oomph".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I seriously don't see how someone can find MultiVersus more "fun" than freaking Smash bros lol. Like the shyt is basic as hell. Gameplay wise I don't give a shyt what some nerd online says, the gameplay in Multiversus is not as satisfying as Smash simply due to the way it feels. It lacks that "oomph".

This.

I been playing smash bros for 20 years, ain’t nothin more fun FOH

Thats not even me shytting on multiversus, again I’m rooting for it, but they not even close to snatching sakurai’s crown

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Idk if its the sound effects or the slight freeze framing and weight that smash bros has, but this game still doesn’t give you that satisfying “SMASH” feeling, that thats what i really want the most. The hits just don’t feel impactful and thats mostly what i don’t like…

super-smash-bros-smash-bros_4.gif

Smash is more polished in every single way. It's objectively better, people who think otherwise don't have an eye for quality whatsoever.

That's not me hating on Multiversus, it's just the truth. I'm happy Smash has got some real competition for a change though