Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
people on the coli are extremely narcissistic to think about their grandkids like this, severe mental issues

it reminds me of the 50 year old men who try to police their daughter's vagina, fukking creeps

Some act like old Southern White men and it's scary, however, people should be concerned how their legacy continues. Everything in nature reproduces itself. I hope bruhs are eating right, living right, and stacking paper so their grandkids will inherit wealth and less health issues; good hair or not.

Edit: Salute to Black Excellence. Light skinned dudes like Drake, Blake Griffi, are always hated on yet Halle, Tinashe, et al. are revered.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Black people steady be passing down black excellence to white people. shyts pathetic. White people be like "Thanks!" while doing everything they can to fukk up the black man. Pretty soon we gon see an increase of white people in black dominated positions and getting knocked out in boxing. :scust:

Black people brought this on themselves.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

Similar views....huh

Corbis-ZCV12026386.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People probably confuse her for the nanny...or think that her kids were kidnapped...:pachaha:

garcelle-mike.jpg

garcelle_beauvais.jpg

o-GARCELLE-BEAUVAIS-facebook.jpg

as they get older you can clearly tell they're mullatoes. especially if they keep growing their hair out. homey on the right looks like matt barnes. and the one on the left looks like the nikka from the first american idol.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
damn this thread mad st0rmfr0nt-ish.

imagine how some of yalls white great grandparents feel. look where their european genes have gone :mjpls:

lets see your family album, whos that light bright :mjpls:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
He's a Knockout! Muhammad Ali's 17-Year-Old Grandson Lands Modeling Contract

The fashion world loves a model with a celebrity lineage, and it looks like Wilhelmina Models has signed the next big face with a famous bloodline. The agency has added Biaggio Ali Walsh, the grandson of the late, great Muhammad Ali, son of Rasheeda Ali Walsh.

Yesterday the 17-year-old high school football player tweeted about his big new gig. “So excited that I signed with Wilhelmina Models! Thank you and I’m excited to work with you guys!” Walsh is a star running back on his football team at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas — not to mention a member of his prom court. Now, with this modeling contract, he has ticked off all the boxes required to qualify as the ultimate high school heartthrob

The contract with Wilhelmina is definitely a spot of good news after the recent passing of his grandfather, to whom Ali Walsh dedicated his senior year of football.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That's why I refuse to move to the burbs. I don't want my child diluting my genes. I already told my 13 year old son, he get a cave thot he not getting his full inheritance.