Muhammad Ali's 16-year-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit who can run a 4.4-second 40-yard

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow how quicklythis became a siper serious discussion on race dillution

The nikka can run a 40 in 4.4. And he sixteen brehs

Everybody always says that this or that high school football recruit "runs a 4.4", and then they run a 4.6 . :dead:High school dashes aren't electronically timed; that makes them unrealiable. For the reccord, three star runningback recruits rarely run 4.4s in the NFL combine. The underrated guys who show out in the Combine are usually 4 and 5 stars.:skip:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Everybody always says that this or that high school football recruit "runs a 4.4", and then they run a 4.6 . :dead:High school dashes aren't electronically timed; that makes them unrealiable. For the reccord, three star runningback recruits rarely run 4.4s in the NFL combine. The underrated guys who show out in the Combine are usually 4 and 5 stars.:skip:

This is very true. I'm somebody who ran track in college and could have played football too, so I can look at people and tell if they can really go or not. A lot of people think they can run a 4.4 but when you see em sprint, they look funny in the light.

There's a lot of nikkas in here that's mad a 16 year old white boy is faster them

I think they're more upset that an icon for black people, who took a stand, and voiced and stood for many things that are important to black people, has a white grand son.

It's the height of irony when you think about it. Racists whites persecuted Ali for not endorsing a war to go fight some people who never did shyt to black people, all the while blacks were treated like shyt in America.

Back4The1stTime

All Star
Daps
blake griffin dad
BhcRl9WIIAEPAb_.jpg

married a cac had this
blake%20griffin3.jpg

who then got with a cac just like daddy
Blake-Griffin-Brynn-Cameron-Matt-Leinart_20130923235321714_660_320.JPG

and then
ab69ae2bf25daa4ac6f9f005238186053900d13cb6669abc43519914f83b6d2a_large

take your grandkid to the mall brehs,
take your grandkid for ice cream brehs

Thats my point. Blake's dad is black but his grandkids are white and probably will never be any more black in his lineage moving forward. That is crazy.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Thats my point. Blake's dad is black but his grandkids are white and probably will never be any more black in his lineage moving forward. That is crazy.

Has anyone ever got into the hearts and minds of these old c00ns to find out how they really feel about this? Like, Blake's old c00n ass clueless looking father, what does it feel like to be surrounded by all cacs with no one to confide in about watching your Black bloodline slip away? He looks so clueless and birdbrained he probably doesn't even think this deeply so in his case the ignorance is truly bliss. I assume that for Black men like him it aint no biggie. It would only affect the fake militant Black men who get with white women as a general f-you to white men and black women and then when their kids and grandkids come out cac they lose their minds.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Ali himself like 1/4 Irish or some shyt? Couple that with the fact that his daughters are bedwenches and you get this.

nikka looks like Key from Key N Peele when he pretends to be white

Why she wearing those mario and luigi gloves in the crib? Everybody else is touching shyt with their skin

Her family lives by the No nikkas code too so she can't touch the same shyt they can

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

As long as this grandchild procreates with a black woman, the bloodline will still be intact

Yeah, keep thinking that's gonna happen :rudy:

Last edited: