Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
da freedom fighter also got in african leaders backside this week

31 March 2016

Africa: Mugabe Blasts Current Crop of African Leaders

Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe, 92, has accused the current crop of African leaders of not putting the interests of the continent first, reports said on Thursday.

According the state-owned Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), Mugabe said some of the leaders had even "regressed".

Mugabe said this during his five day state visit to Japan, where he met with his Japanese counterpart, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Speaking to 38 African diplomats based in Tokyo, Mugabe urged them to put the continent's interests first, in the same way that the founding fathers had.

"Poor African states contributed immensely to the independence of the continent. Some leaders accuse me of belonging to the old, the old generation meaning people like Julius Nyerere, Kwame Nkrumah and Sekou Toure. Yes I accept, and we had one goal that is to see the total independence of the continent," Mugabe was quoted saying.

The state-owned Herald newspaper quoted the veteran leader as saying that the founding African leaders never backtracked on matters of principle.

Mugabe said the current crop of African leaders had lost the ground.

"I think we should re-examine our African policies," Mugabe said.

This was not the first time that the nonagenarian has lambasted his African counterparts.

In January, the Mugabe urged African leaders to honour the legacy of the continent's founding fathers.

Mugabe, who has been at the centre of controversy regarding the continent's relations with the West, has been applauded by many while others have criticised him for his long stay in power.

Source: News24

:francis: Wish he'd single them all out like Mahama.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ironically, Zimbabwe has one of the highest literacy rates in Africa if not the highest.

It's sad though because that has nothing to do with Mugabe. People were educated when he got elected. He quelled a lot of potential.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody caping for bi-racial Barry needs to get bytch slapped ten times.
At least Pres. Obama isn't actively commiting war crimes against his people under the guise of some BS anti-colonial campaign, that is blatantly undermining the progress the country should have already made toward improving infrastructure, healthcare, education, power-structure, import-export models, social campaigns, prison system, mental-healthcare system, containing of guerilla terroristic threats, food supplies, work with the AU, etc.
shyt, most of my nikkas get Pell Grants for school, and he's doubled-down on those.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His dad died in 1982 and he's mom died in 1995.
there are pictures of his mom but none of his dad when I'm sure there are pics of his dad. He keeps his dad a mystery for a reason. He is a c00n

Piffery

All Star
Daps
there are pictures of his mom but none of his dad when I'm sure there are pics of his dad. He keeps his dad a mystery for a reason. He is a c00n
His dad left him and his mother, why would he want to bring him to events?