Mugabe "Obama does NOTHING for African Americans"

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
to be fair do, he's been freeing da guys/gals more than any other pres. no one pres or congress can fukk with the global banksters and military industrial complex.

Politics
Obama Commutes Sentences for 61 Convicted of Drug Crimes
By MICHAEL D. SHEARMARCH 30, 2016

Photo
31obama-web2-master675.jpg

President Obama met with federal prisoners whose sentences had previously been commuted to discuss how effectively they managed to re-enter society. Credit Zach Gibson/The New York Times

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Oh, and since he mentioned Obama, it has now become an American issue, and since I'm American, I can speak freely on it.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
So you're in a position to tell black Americans how to feel about Obama?:ohhh:
No, stop trying to twist my words. That isn't what I am implying at all. I am simply giving my view on Robert Mugabe, and that view is that he is a corrupt, evil dictator. He lives lavishly while his people starve. Race has nothing to do with it. Josef Stalin was a white man and he was evil and corrupt. See? It's not always race

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
to be fair do, he's been freeing da guys/gals more than any other pres. no one pres or congress can fukk with the global banksters and military industrial complex.

Politics
Obama Commutes Sentences for 61 Convicted of Drug Crimes
By MICHAEL D. SHEARMARCH 30, 2016

Photo
31obama-web2-master675.jpg

President Obama met with federal prisoners whose sentences had previously been commuted to discuss how effectively they managed to re-enter society. Credit Zach Gibson/The New York Times

Are you sure about that?

On pardons, Obama could go down as one of the most merciless presidents in history