MTV the Challenge Pros vs Joes 2.0:The Flab Continues Official Thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
this guy brought out his "this how Black people talk" voice but nah...no way could he be racist. HE's Got BLACK FRIENDS!
If CT did something offensive id be right there with you. I’d drop him so fast. When I saw the preview of that scene I was ready to think CT was a racist. But honestly after watching it over and over, nah. I think he was mocking TO being rude for nothing.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
If CT did something offensive id be right there with you. I’d drop him so fast. When I saw the preview of that scene I was ready to think CT was a racist. But honestly after watching it over and over, nah. I think he was mocking TO being rude for nothing.
you're defending him because you like him and you're probably not Black. has he ever in the history of that show used THAT voice for anyone? fukk outta here.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
you're defending him because you like him and you're probably not Black. has he ever in the history of that show used THAT voice for anyone? fukk outta here.

This is so ridiculous. He was mocking the way TO talks. Not the way all black people talk. I can easily say you're projecting your racist thoughts on here because YOU the one saying black people talk that way. Who's to say this how all black people talk? I'm black, I don't talk like T.O. , I talk like a black dude from NY. If a white person mocked the way I spoke, I wouldn't just automatically assume he's racist. Just an a$$hole. Unless he actually says something racist. If TO mocked CT's Boston accent (like plenty other ppl have done on the show), I'm sure you and the other militants aren't gonna accuse him of being racist.

I've never seen such a small situation stretched into such a ridiculous narrative. Stop accusing every white person that gets into a confrontation with a black person as racist. Especially when nothing racist was said or done. That's your insecurity speaking. Y'all in here acting like CT said nikka. Are we watching the same show??? :mindblown:

But let me guess, I'm a cac now cuz I'm "caping" so hard for CT right :comeon:

No, I'm just not one of these insecure brehs that's ready to yell racism anytime a white person does something I don't agree with. T.O. was being a straight up bytch the whole episode. "OMG you guys hurt my feelings, don't talk to me ever again :mjcry:"

:childplease: fukk outta here

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
This is so ridiculous. He was mocking the way TO talks. Not the way all black people talk. I can easily say you're projecting your racist thoughts on here because YOU the one saying black people talk that way. Who's to say this how all black people talk? I'm black, I don't talk like T.O. , I talk like a black dude from NY. If a white person mocked the way I spoke, I wouldn't just automatically assume he's racist. Just an a$$hole. Unless he actually says something racist. If TO mocked CT's Boston accent (like plenty other ppl have done on the show), I'm sure you and the other militants aren't gonna accuse him of being racist.

I've never seen such a small situation stretched into such a ridiculous narrative. Stop accusing every white person that gets into a confrontation with a black person as racist. Especially when nothing racist was said or done. That's your insecurity speaking. Y'all in here acting like CT said nikka. Are we watching the same show??? :mindblown:

No, I'm just not one of these insecure brehs that's ready to yell racism anytime a white person does something I don't agree with. T.O. was being a straight up bytch the whole episode. "OMG you guys hurt my feelings, don't talk to me ever again :mjcry:"

Yup. I watched it again. CT made a deeper voice and used his same accent he has himself. People are reaching saying he was mocking how black people talk. All he did was use a deeper voice and said “don’t talk to me I’m TO”. That’s it. There was no black dialect inflection, there was no hint of “black people sound like this” “black people do this”. People don’t even like TO but people won’t admit when they’re wrong, so :snooze:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

TO doesn't sound the way he was mocking though. That's his "Black" voice.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
amazing these bytches will defend anything. owens sounded nothing like what ct was doing. that was his "loud and black" and these idiots defending it. :mjlol:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
When does anyone ever sounds exactly the way they're being mocked?

But you know what, fine, you're right. CT called T.O. the N-word and went on an extreme racial tirade. He should be banned from all challenges :aicmon:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:what:

CT is older and more mature than he was 10 years ago... T.O. was the one acting like a bytch. He makes those crying gestures behind CT's back, and thats after he told the whole champs cast not to talk to him at all anymore after what Cory said.... And you were able to flip this somehow into CT being the bytch? Y'all take this militant shyt too far. As a black man myself I'm not gonna defend T.O. for his lack of class and immaturity. CT is a vet and has been kicked off enough shows to know not to put his hands on anyone... some of y'all nikkas kill me man :mjlol:

:comeon:

Militant? Oh look someone is throwing out a coli buzzword to generalize me... What in my post is 'militant'? The funny things I didn't even bring up race/racism in my post... so where exactly does this militant assumption come from ? SMH...

I dont' give a f-ck when it was. Dude acted extra tough with easy targets, bullied Adam and Wes, and sucker punched the gay dude and now he's 'mature' when a cat bigger than him steps to him? fukk outta here... He was running his mouth like usual the difference is he wasn't brave enough to act aggressive and step in TO's face like he has with others...

Dude is a coward no matter how you want to spin it.