MTV the Challenge Pros vs Joes 2.0:The Flab Continues Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I’m no longer interested since :to: is gone. My homeboy CT can’t even hold my interest. I’m focused on the next season Vendetta. The theme sounds so demonic :demonic:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Cac or an idiot?

Which one?
fukk outta here. Just cuz I'm not quick to call everything racist means I gotta be white? :comeon:

Too many black folks got an inferiority complex when it comes to white ppl and quick to call shyt racist. That comes from a place of insecurity. I'm too secure to be in my feelings and waiting to call someone racist for any little thing

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
fukk outta here. Just cuz I'm not quick to call everything racist means I gotta be white? :comeon:

Too many black folks got an inferiority complex when it comes to white ppl and quick to call shyt racist. That comes from a place of insecurity. I'm too secure to be in my feelings and waiting to call someone racist for any little thing

Quite the opposite I have a superiority complex to be honest. I imagine your a can't we all just get along type, I see them as a necessary evil...

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Quite the opposite I have a superiority complex to be honest. I imagine your a can't we all just get along type, I see them as a necessary evil...

And you're the "us vs them" type :comeon:

I couldn't live my whole life being in defense mode like that. Sounds like a whole lot of unnecessary anxiety. But good luck with that tho..

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Riff Raff failed twice at volunteering for the elimination :mjlol: Why they gotta keep doing the homie like that? :wow:

Romeo’s bodyguard had all them shook :dead:

:russ::mjlol:

It's so obvious riff Raff just trying to get his appearance check and be out. He a little too passionate about going in. Too suspect to wonder anything else.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:russ::mjlol:

It's so obvious riff Raff just trying to get his appearance check and be out. He a little too passionate about going in. Too suspect to wonder anything else.
Yeah now I know why he kept nominating himself lol. He probably thought it was going to be a big party and now wants out. Lost respect for him and TO although I didn’t know who Riff Raff was before this.

I knew Ashley was going home but not like this

Can’t stand Zach, but why did Romeo call his posse over? That was kind of strange. Romeo is a class act though. I think he felt a little bad about the drama even though he didn’t start it, and decided to remedy with donating to everyone. I hope he’s genuine.

That slam ball was ridiculous though. Everyone was playing dirty but Zach didn’t care how aggressive he got over a game. Something about him is so off. He’s so damn cocky. I hate hate hate how he gets to touch Jenna after he repeatedly cheats on her. She’s such a doormat. She’s sweet and these people take advantage of her over and over

Last edited: