MTV the Challenge Pros vs Joes 2.0:The Flab Continues Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jemmye made a point that since the Sarah betrayal, he haven’t made the finals again.
He probably blackballed himself. And it’s disgusting to see how people kiss his ass. I was watching the 3rd installment of the finale :yawn: and was rolling my eyes at that shyt. And be talked shyt about my dude Nelson & how he was when he was one of the best dressed of the cast. Dude so fresh he showed up lookin like a million bucks. ::myman:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
T.O's a dikkhead though. How you gonna go on a show and tell people not to talk to you? You can tell he feels like he's too good to be on that show but needs the check
Idk think he was really prepared for reality tv fukkery. He’s used to legit bullshyt, not a whole bunch of 20 & 30-somethings who make a check off of a vacation spot and doing crazy ass challenges. But the most annoying ones of the cast are these Wild N Out lames :mjlol: mtv just stop & actually recruit people off the street rather than save money pulling from other Viacom shows.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Johnny and his cousin Vinny are the stereotypical Italians. That “Flavor of Love” comment would have been the end of me on that show. It seriously rubbed me the wrong way, the sams way he kept calling Cheyenne Shaniqua. Jemmye made a point that since the Sarah betrayal, he haven’t made the finals again. I’m watching this just to see if this streak stays intact.

Not to mention he's a trump supporter too... Him and Zach. The fact that Leroy is such good friends with bananas is :snoop:

Imagine you walking into the show, one of the only black dudes and he says "Tyrone's in the house!" I'd be going off like Ariane too...

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Not to mention he's a trump supporter too... Him and Zach. The fact that Leroy is such good friends with bananas is :snoop:

Imagine you walking into the show, one of the only black dudes and he says "Tyrone's in the house!" I'd be going off like Ariane too...
Yea I read that a lot of them are... smh.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
T.O's a dikkhead though. How you gonna go on a show and tell people not to talk to you? You can tell he feels like he's too good to be on that show but needs the check
Yeah and what was confusing was TO said he was trying to “help” Corey out but Corey already had the two balls he needed on the spinner. So why was TO throwing balls at Corey?? He was trying to be an ass. Then he wants to be a baby and tell the rest of the cast, who said nothing to him, to not talk to him. He’s real emotional and getting angry for nothing.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

They’re probably just challenge friends though. Bananas doesn’t strike me as someone who wants friends of other races outside mtv shows

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
lol at corey already tryna get in them panties in the first five minutes :dead:

rooting for corey is a waste LOL yall gotta realize he is one of the biggest under achievers and wastes of talent of all time :mjlol:

at this point we just rooting for him to get in panties, and he couldnt even do that this season :mjlol:
:lolbron:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yeah and what was confusing was TO said he was trying to “help” Corey out but Corey already had the two balls he needed on the spinner. So why was TO throwing balls at Corey?? He was trying to be an ass. Then he wants to be a baby and tell the rest of the cast, who said nothing to him, to not talk to him. He’s real emotional and getting angry for nothing.

He took it way too personal. His problem is with Cory, not the entire champs team. It's not like they told Cory to say that or were cheering him on after he said it.

They’re probably just challenge friends though. Bananas doesn’t strike me as someone who wants friends of other races outside mtv shows

Nah they seem pretty close outside the show. They're real Iife friends. Leroy is bananas token black friend that he can use to say he's not racist if he ever gets accused of being one.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, maybe people forget because it's been a while since he played, but TO was always whining and trying to play the victim role when he was in the NFL as well. :yeshrug:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Why are they big upping CT? He punched a guy much shorter and lightweight than himself, and couldn't even knock him out. And he was physically fit then, and he only won 2 challenges, one of which Nelson was on his ass.
He is a beast that T.O. should be wary of? Some flabby and sick has-been? :russ:

TO is obviously way more physically fit and seems like a bigger powerhouse so CT should he wary of him, not the other way around.

And y'all can miss me with TO being a dikk and arrogant. He deserves to be. If I was a top athlete that played for the NFL, I'd be way more arrogant and elitist.

-----O-----

I still think it was bullshyt how they just put Corey in automatically like that. But he was the obvious odd man out. :stopitslime:

Zach and Bananas strike me as the ol' prejudice boys. The way Bananas made fun of the Black girl without knowing her saying, "love and hiphop", then just deriding her even more after learning she was a wrestler.

I am glad Corey tried taking him out every challenge season. Johnny is a bytch. The type of guy that if shyt popped off he would be copping pleas.:pacspit:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Why are they big upping CT? He punched a guy much shorter and lightweight than himself, and couldn't even knock him out. And he was physically fit then, and he only won 2 challenges, one of which Nelson was on his ass.
He is a beast that T.O. should be wary of? Some flabby and sick has-been? :russ:

TO is obviously way more physically fit and seems like a bigger powerhouse so CT should he wary of him, not the other way around.

And y'all can miss me with TO being a dikk and arrogant. He deserves to be. If I was a top athlete that played for the NFL, I'd be way more arrogant and elitist.

-----O-----

I still think it was bullshyt how they just put Corey in automatically like that. But he was the obvious odd man out. :stopitslime:

Zach and Bananas strike me as the ol' prejudice boys. The way Bananas made fun of the Black girl without knowing her saying, "love and hiphop", then just deriding her even more after learning she was a wrestler.

I am glad Corey tried taking him out every challenge season. Johnny is a bytch. The type of guy that if shyt popped off he would be copping pleas.:pacspit:
Isn't she the black girl who said she doesn't like black men?

I won't defend her