MTV the Challenge Pros vs Joes 2.0:The Flab Continues Official Thread

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
CT seems like he was a second away from calling TO a ******. You can tell the way he was mocking TO by repeating what he said in his “black” voice.

You can take the cac outta Boston but you can’t take the Boston outta the cac :francis:
I didn’t see it that way at all.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t see it that way at all.
I certainly did. I don't know how y'all DIDN'T see it that way. It's clearly what CT was doing (mocking TO in that voice because he's Black).

And if TO would've hemmed him up no one should be able to say shyt, since CT built his whole image on the back of beating up a kid who was half his size and didn't really even want to fight him (who CT also provoked). It's not like CT was going around smacking up Zack and Darrell or some shyt.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I certainly did. I don't know how y'all DIDN'T see it that way. It's clearly what CT was doing (mocking TO in that voice because he's Black).

And if TO would've hemmed him up no one should be able to say shyt, since CT built his whole image on the back of beating up a kid who was half his size and didn't really even want to fight him (who CT also provoked). It's not like CT was going around smacking up Zack and Darrell or some shyt.
Do you think TO is justified in how he was acting?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
CT is a bytch... dude was real quick to put hands on little frail ass Adam for talking shyt but he kept his ass in his seat when TO got up and walked over there.

:what:

CT is older and more mature than he was 10 years ago... T.O. was the one acting like a bytch. He makes those crying gestures behind CT's back, and thats after he told the whole champs cast not to talk to him at all anymore after what Cory said.... And you were able to flip this somehow into CT being the bytch? Y'all take this militant shyt too far. As a black man myself I'm not gonna defend T.O. for his lack of class and immaturity. CT is a vet and has been kicked off enough shows to know not to put his hands on anyone... some of y'all nikkas kill me man :mjlol:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
That's literally irrelevant to the point, but no.
But you’re assuming he wanted to call him racial names? He didn’t even do it and you’re convinced he wanted to? How do you know he wanted to? You’re assuming a lot and you’re trying to argue as if something was said and it wasn’t. Literally your whole argument is “what if’s”. TO was being a dikk, started the whole fight while CT was asking a genuine question about his team, but no one can say anything to him? And you can’t accuse CT of saying anything racist becuase it wasn’t said. It’s reaching. I get it with Johnny or Zack but I don’t buy it with CT.