MTV the Challenge Pros vs Joes 2.0:The Flab Continues Official Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I like that they stepped it up with the entertainment on the celebrity squad. A bunch of dull mother fukkers on the last one of these.

Camilla for real needs to be banned :camby:
Word is that she’s basically banned because she’s an insurance risk since she was all suicidal.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Word is that she’s basically banned because she’s an insurance risk since she was all suicidal.

Its still sad that she won all that money from the last challenge.... $400K

Its like even with all that childishness, racism, and bad behavior.... she's not punished and still wins.

I wish there was a way they'd disqualify her but on a technical side I understand why they wont and cant.

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
lol at corey already tryna get in them panties in the first five minutes :dead:

rooting for corey is a waste LOL yall gotta realize he is one of the biggest under achievers and wastes of talent of all time :mjlol:

at this point we just rooting for him to get in panties, and he couldnt even do that this season :mjlol:

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
lol at corey already tryna get in them panties in the first five minutes :dead:

rooting for corey is a waste LOL yall gotta realize he is one of the biggest under achievers and wastes of talent of all time :mjlol:

at this point we just rooting for him to get in panties, and he couldnt even do that this season :mjlol:

I had such high hopes for the young bol... He just looks the part...

But then again, that shyt was fukking hard. A kid that played baseball before like Matt should've won regardless. I don't see CT or Bananas winning that shyt either

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Johnny and his cousin Vinny are the stereotypical Italians. That “Flavor of Love” comment would have been the end of me on that show. It seriously rubbed me the wrong way, the same way he kept calling Cheyenne Shaniqua. Jemmye made a point that since the Sarah betrayal, he haven’t made the finals again. I’m watching this just to see if this streak stays intact.

Last edited: