MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

These nikkas got too many morals and shyt. This is the first Real World cast in history to actually keep the house clean:damn:

yo this shyt made me literally LOL :russ:

:pacspit: to that whole episode. so much awkwardness throughout...bird's bf crying like a little hoe, does he have some disease we don't know about it?

nia sucked whatever self esteem was leftover in jordan's shriveled up body. turned that nikka into a straight mute the last few episodes.

you can tell jessica dont really fukk with black people but that's all she got in her corner right now in the house so she's miserable...begging her cac brethren for forgiveness. :scusthov:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Just finished watching the episode. Bird & her bf have a dysfunctional relationship. Funny how the first day he gets there, he gets drunk and they get in a fight after she was bragging how perfect he was :pachaha: Another thing is before he got there, she mentioned her father isn't in her life and needing to be in a relationship with a man (red flag).

Dude is a passive aggressive clinger. He spent all of their alone time complaining he is alone & wants her to go home. Perfect example of "Youth is wasted on the young"

Daps
yo this shyt made me literally LOL :russ:

:pacspit: to that whole episode. so much awkwardness throughout...bird's bf crying like a little hoe, does he have some disease we don't know about it?

nia sucked whatever self esteem was leftover in jordan's shriveled up body. turned that nikka into a straight mute the last few episodes.

you can tell jessica dont really fukk with black people but that's all she got in her corner right now in the house so she's miserable...begging her cac brethren for forgiveness. :scusthov:

:russ: "beggin her cac brehthren for forgiveness"

Thats some trill shyt. She feels like she doing her race an injustice on national television siding with the blacks but I think everyone can relate to those snobby white girls who love to distant themselves amongst their own clique. I think thats what the mtv writers were going for in these past few episodes.

Daps
So when does Nia put the beats on Avery? :lupe:

probably at the end

speaking of fighting at the end, id be forever grateful if nikkas can find when real world Nemeiah gave the beats to some chick on their very last day in the house

Nehemiah-the-real-world-97629_320_240.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Nia went to my school, so her interview is in the school paper. Her book is called "How to Play the Game: The Ultimate Guide on how to Find, Date and Keep Professional Athletes" :deadrose: