MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Hammer

Banned
Daps
jessica embarrassed herself this episode :snoop: what happend to her bf?

i would still destroy her guts though

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i want to fukk jessica :takedat:

4f562d635c763.jpg

4f562d908221d.jpg

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank god that Asian chick dropped out. Nia is doing it. Just waiting for her to slap the shyt out of Avery.

Daps
:ahh::ohlawd::salute: The MTV cameraman for all the Nia ass shots we got in this episode.

:stopitslime: I dont know why Jessica trippin' like that over them bytches. If they aint fukking with you, fukk em. She' shouldnt have given them bytches the satisfaction to know it was gettin her. And since she's such a p*ssy, she shoulda just got closer to Nia from the get and let her get her goon on (Which she will, cant wait to see avery get her domed re-aranged :blessed:)

:yeshrug: Johnny took the easy ether route. nikkaz know whenever u want to get at a girl's soul just call em fat. Im sure if he called that ugly bytch Bird fat, she woulda ended up in the bathroom throwing shyt up.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This Nia chick really thinks she is going to be in France, or on the beach in Jamaica writing a book in her early 20's :snoop:

Does she realize being a writer is a marathon, not a sprint.... You don't get to that level until you are in your 40's-50's...

The 20's and 30's are about being broke as fukk and experiencing... Being a cocktail waitress is apart of that... Everyone wants the glory, but doesn't want to get dirty to get it...

Her booty nice though:tiger:

Something about guys trying to make a girl breakdown in a cruel way that is just irritating... Johnny is a ho for that one...

Marlon is still a doodoo chaser:snoop:

Jordan and his mannerisms are annoying and he has a face that only a fist could love...

Jess is sexy...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i like nia because she's entertaining. this may be "real world" but it's for entertainment purposes and boring personalities don't get people to watch. i think she acts out for the camera time.

johnny is just soft as baby shyt. also his infatuation with that dog is especially corny and seems forced.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
whoever's been picking the cast for the last few seasons needs to be fired cause man there are episodes where nothing really happens

literally all they do is work at pizza schimzza and hitup the splash bar....

Guess portland doesn't have anything else to offer besides these venues....

Nobody is getting laid in the house besides ugly ass jonnie and avery...

Marlon has to be gay as heck, for not attempting to seek ass, since the first ep....

Real talk, I hate chicks like Nia. The best thing she has to offer is what's between her legs :heh:.