Bird leaving

seagull-flying-away.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I didn't understand what Bird was yelling about. They showed the scene with Bird and her man chillen in bed... I look down for 5 seconds... I look back up and they were screaming like a mutherfukker. I didn't know what was happening nor did I care, if I had recorded this episode I would have fast forward through most of it. I am just waiting for the Nia/Avery beatdown episode.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thank god this useless ugly skinny no ass having cac is gone. why do you come to real world and decide to leave? :smh: i never understood that. you can't stay away from someone for a summer?

edit: this fukking whore stayed... :pacspit:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
da fukk

next week episode is going to be so boring I might just skip. I don't give a fukk about Avery/Johnny and Jessica's relationship. The fukk BMP think this is?:what:

Less of these irrelevant people and more Nia and Jordan please.

:rudy:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Nia has low self-esteem, you can tell cause her eyes always look sad :russ: She tries to cover it up with her words, but she's not a very good actress.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
If an episode doesn't have atleast 19 mins of Jordan...then the episode is automatically trash.

This episode had less than a minute:beli:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What's yall stance on this season, is it worth watching?

I forgot this shyt was even on.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
thank god this useless ugly skinny no ass having cac is gone. why do you come to real world and decide to leave? :smh: i never understood that. you can't stay away from someone for a summer?

edit: this fukking whore stayed... :pacspit:
Word....that bytch is gah'bage...annoying anorexic, boring, big footed waste of a cast member...don't know how she made the fukking cut...bytch is a buzzkill and adds absolutely NOTHING to the show

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
They need ratchet ppl:snoop:

These nikkas got too many morals and shyt. This is the first Real World cast in history to actually keep the house clean:damn:

Usually, the kitchen and shyt be full of trash and dishes and shyt:scusthov:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Word....that bytch is gah'bage...annoying anorexic, boring, big footed waste of a cast member...don't know how she made the fukking cut...bytch is a buzzkill and adds absolutely NOTHING to the show

i absolutely cannot stand her. she's ugly number one and has the personality to match her looks.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
i absolutely cannot stand her. she's ugly number one and has the personality to match her looks.

And she thinks she's so interesting and better than everybody else..her and Avery are tryin to fade Jessica on some high school shyt but I'd chill with Jessica over the both of them any day