IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
*hasn't watched real world in years

*clicks thread wondering whats new*

This guy Marlon announced proudly that he fukked manbutt and now he is ashamed that he fukked girlp*ssy?

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
2 wks, no Jordan fukkery, dis show cn go in the bushes. Outside of Nia dis is da most boring ass cast ever. The most exciting thing these fools do is work and drink at work after.

Can we jus get a Vegas season every other time

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
matchups for the new challenge:

'The Challenge: Rivals II' Cast Revealed!

CT & Wes: "The Challenge: Rivals"
Jordan & Marlon: "Real World: Portland"
Ty & Leroy: "The Challenge: Rivals"
Knight & Preston: "Real World: New Orleans"
Zach & Trey: "The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons"
Dunbar & Tyrie: "The Challenge: The Island"
Frank & Johnny: These two haven't met -- yet -- but their Twitter beef is pretty hefty.
Derek & Robb: "The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons"

Paula & Emily: "The Challenge: Battle of the Exes"
Sarah & Trishelle: "The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons"
Nany & Jonna: "The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons"
Cooke & Naomi: "Real World: Las Vegas"
Camila & Jemmye: "The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons"
Anastasia & Jessica: "Real World: Portland"
Diem & Aneesa: "The Challenge: The Duel"
Jasmine & Theresa: "The Challenge: Rivals"

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is every part of Johnny lined with open sores? Son had a trail of them on his neck like a shape up. Not to mention all around his face. That zombie camp joint was terrible. Ol boy from Boston was trying to snake him. That ish was hella funny.

Who put in the order to censor racist Jordan? He ain't drop nothing worthwhile.

This dude Marlon is terrible all the way around. Son is ashamed of himself for having sex with a woman because he didn't want to let his father down. Son, you had sex with a dude. Does he not remember or does he not count that? I bet you ain't cry neither time during that exchange. Then he goes to church and confesses? Of course son is a rapper. "Ayo, I'm going to the studio." Studio AKA my man's crib. Cmon son. That song was terrible. SMH at Bird and Nia gassing up that trash.

Jess was OD. Straight scared son into breaking up via email. Should have gave him the p*ssy. What part of the game is telling ol boy that you done churched him up to your entire family and want to move in with him but he ain't even felt that thang? Nah. That ass gotta be fat. I was waiting for Marlon to grab but then I remembered who he was.

Nia kidnapping dogs on some "Nah, I ain't cleaning up no dog shyt. That's your dog." That was too funny to hear. She about to put hands on everyone. I got a question though. How were her and Averey so civil during the recap? That makes me think that it's not one sided.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
avery is a dumbazz b!tch...i hate chicks like her who love to play mind games...johnny should cancel her ex-strippin azz