MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Daps
F. Fabergé;4016006 said:
Nia was on my last nerve coppin those pleas. Instead of explaining your plans for exposing Jordan, just do it. Stop caping for Jessica and Bird. Real talk, I don't even see Jordan harassing them anymore. Is MTV just editing those parts out?

Johnny is killing me. Son got drunk and caught feelings. Then Averey with the classic, reading emails. Stay out of cat's business. Then she pulled another classic. "I'm mad at him for something that he doesn't know and I'll continue to be mad until he talks to me about it." Wait, what?! How would he know what your problem is. Son's is telepathic out here? I thought she said her mom made up the story that she was a stripper? Now she stripped for her prom dress. Ol lyin ass strippin ass hoe. Them two are made for each other.

With Jessica and old boy, I was just screaming at the TV "JUST GIVE HIM THE p*ssy!" over and over again. She is all over the place. Son is nice to you and wants to kick it so give him the yams so he'll stay. What is the big deal? She really made him sleep on the couch. He better stay to hit then leave her in the cold. I ain't forget that she was throwin it at the snowboarder who drove them. That ass was looking righteous. Mmm hmm.

I rock with Jordan. Son out there running with no music? I gotta salute that. I hope he douses Nia some kind of way. I don't care if she lumps up Averey but Jordan gotta turn this into a win.
:salute: this recap

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Nia sleeping in the black bra and black panties :wow:

And Marlon standing in the middle of Nia and Jordan acting like he's playing the peacemaker when deep down he's bitter that Nia ain't on his dikk anymore and desperately wants her approval

Edit: those ass shots
mysmilie_4041.gif