MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Anybody catch the end of the fight when Jordan said

"You know how many times i've tried to kill me" or some shyt like that:wtf:

I knew dude would snap and breakdown sooner or later.

the bytch is crazy.
She let them white girls hype her up, and now she is taking it way too far.
She keeps saying the dude has penis issues, but the obvious issue is probably his hand.
Let dude live...im sure if any of us had to go through life w/ that hand we would have issues too.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
That fight was just retarded.... First she starts fukking with dude while he is asleep minding his own business.... Than she gets angry because he does the same thing...

I did like seeing her booty meat shifting throughout the fight though:troll:

Dude was doing the monkey noises :childplease:

Anybody catch the end of the fight when Jordan said

"You know how many times i've tried to kill me" or some shyt like that:wtf:

I knew dude would snap and breakdown sooner or later.

That last part was uncomfortable to watch...I hate to see a person breakdown like that

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nia and Jordan hit each other with so many low blows. That "gold digger" comment really got under her skin. She was harping on his hand, especially since they showed how he really feels about it. Bird, Jessica and Averey get no passes for encouraging Nia's behavior and dousing Jordan to the girl at the go kart spot. Then they were all being quiet as hell once Nia went too far for their liking. Jordan spitting cherrios in Nia's face multiple times is hilarious. Shoot, I almost forgot about her wasting the liquor on him as well.

As soon as Nia saw she couldn't break Jordan her way, she resorted to threats of violence and that her friends would come and beat him up or kill him. What? You were so ready just a minute ago. Now because son went in your room, it's a problem? Word? Why are you worried about getting kicked off the show?

I will not ever give a White person a pass for making any monkey (ape, gorilla etc.) noises at a Black person. I didn't have a problem with the chest beating because I thought he was making a physical representation of what she was doing, beating her chest. However, when son said "YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TRIED TO KILL ME?!!!!!!!!", I was like "WWWOOOOOWWWW!!!!" I'm pretty much done with Nia and ready to take back what I said about her "cementing her legacy".

I ain't forget about Marlon throwing on the cape on some

black-power-fist.jpg

I don't know if Jordan said that for real so I'll reserve my judgement until the next episode. I bet that Marlon and Jordan don't even throw hands. Just cups (like they showed) and insults with Nia continuing her usual spiel. Now I want to know what makes Nia flip out on Averey. Does the whole house turn on her in the coming episodes?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Nia going for broke with all the black woman tropes:

-the need to knock a man down when he's feeling himself

-coppin pleas for gold digging

-dragging nikkas into bs when shyt gets serious

-thriving/starting drama for the fukk of it

You drag a drunk, sexually frustrated, blue balled cac though the black womans gauntlet and he acted the he was supposed to. Cac never had a chance.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Nia going for broke with all the black woman tropes:

-the need to knock a man down when he's feeling himself

-coppin pleas for gold digging

-dragging nikkas into bs when shyt gets serious

-thriving/starting drama for the fukk of it

You drag a drunk, sexually frustrated, blue balled cac though the black womans gauntlet and he acted the he was supposed to. Cac never had a chance.

Only thing left for her to do is to throw a boiling hot pot of grits on a nikka while he sleeps then calls the cops and acts like she's the victim as dude gets dragged away to jail with third degree burns.