MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is an odd line of thought to worry about. We as immigrants are the best and brightest of our respected countries. Most of my cousins are dominating in Europe. I chose to stay here because I loved the history of the people here. And it doesn’t hurt that this place presented an opportunity for the emotional healing that I was looking for in my soul.

My point is: I can go anywhere and thrive. I am not entirely sure you ADOS can. I mean you guys have an entire nation of opportunity available to you and you’re still failures. Then again I don’t take white people and their mind games seriously. You guys really believe the stuff they tell you.

Imagine a cac walking up to me telling me I’m a subhuman. And me believe it.
Negged and reported. :unimpressed:

I went to an Ivy, hoe, and white folks always love new nikkas. I can thrive anywhere on this planet. But because im not a scary little bytch who runs from a fight and i come from soldiers and Panthers and shyt, i remain in my homeland.

You should try it. :unimpressed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is an odd line of thought to worry about. We as immigrants are the best and brightest of our respected countries. Most of my cousins are dominating in Europe. I chose to stay here because I loved the history of the people here. And it doesn’t hurt that this place presented an opportunity for the emotional healing that I was looking for in my soul.

My point is: I can go anywhere and thrive. I am not entirely sure you ADOS can. I mean you guys have an entire nation of opportunity available to you and you’re still failures. Then again I don’t take white people and their mind games seriously. You guys really believe the stuff they tell you.

:dahell:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Negged and reported. :unimpressed:

I went to an Ivy, hoe, and white folks always love new nikkas. I can thrive anywhere on this planet. But because im not a scary little bytch who runs from a fight and i come from soldiers and Panthers and shyt, i remain in my homeland.

You should try it. :unimpressed:
You went to an Ivy League school and this is your argument?

People of means have choices. Why did you go to an Ivy school? What’s wrong with a public school. I went to a public university.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you, I'm african too. Ain't nobody scared of your bullshyt fake threats. U are fukking ugly and your house smells like ass with that stanking odor in your trash ass so called kitchen.

Go tell all that nonsense to the person you are jealous of. That nonsense you posted ain't got shyt to do with me.

Who the fukk wakes up on a sunday trolling like a bytch. U need to be slapped in your face with this keyboard whip with your useless charcoaled gums dumb ass.

:umad:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Just like ADOS who go to Ghana, South Africa and European countries and thrive over the local Black population. Hell the European locals(including the ladies) also look up to the ADOS expats/travelers than the local Black population. Don't even get me stated on ADOS expats vs non-ADOS Black expats in Asia. Its called selective population moron.

Also negged for White Supremacist talking points.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: I COULDNT IMAGINE
BRAGGING ABOUT ABANDONING
MY ALL BLACK COUNTRY
AND RUNNING TO A CAC COUNTRY
WHILE STILL TRYING TO REP THE FLAG