YOU ONLY THRIVED HERE
USING THE RESOURCES MY PPL
ACQUIRED FOR YOU.

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
ABANDONED AN ALL BLACK COUNTRY
FOR CAC COUNTRIES IN AMERICA
AND EUROPE BECAUSE YOU COULDNT
CUT IT OVER THERE.
YOU COULDNT THRIVE IN YOUR ALL BLACK COUNTRY.

:devil:
:evil:

No I am thriving because this country is racist and dysfunctional. I can make $20000 TT as a nurse in Tobago or I can make $11000 USD in America. Why wouldn’t I pitch my wares here? I love home but they aren’t as foolish as the people here.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No I am thriving because this country is racist and dysfunctional. I can make $20000 TT as a nurse in Tobago or I can make $11000 USD in America. Why wouldn’t I pitch my wares here? I love home but they aren’t as foolish as the people here.

FOH c00n

YOU DONT LOVE YOUR ALL BLACK COUNTRY.

YOU RAN BECAUSE YOU COULDNT
CUT IT OVER THERE
THEN TRIED TO shyt ON THE PPL
WHO STILL LIVE THERE.

THEN HAVE THE NERVE
TO shyt ON THE PPL
WHO PROVIDED THE RESOURCES
FOR YOU TO THRIVE HERE.

IM GLAD YOU DISPLAYED
HOW MANY OF YOU FEEL IN THIS THREAD.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just like ADOS who go to Ghana, South Africa and European countries and thrive over the local Black population. Hell the European locals(including the ladies) also look up to the ADOS expats/travelers than the local Black population. Don't even get me stated on ADOS expats vs non-ADOS Black expats in Asia. Its called selective population moron.

Also negged for White Supremacist talking points.
Oh I can add Canada too. I mean we birthed Drake.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
This is an odd line of thought to worry about. We as immigrants are the best and brightest of our respected countries. Most of my cousins are dominating in Europe. I chose to stay here because I loved the history of the people here. And it doesn’t hurt that this place presented an opportunity for the emotional healing that I was looking for in my soul.

My point is: I can go anywhere and thrive. I am not entirely sure you ADOS can. I mean you guys have an entire nation of opportunity available to you and you’re still failures. Then again I don’t take white people and their mind games seriously. You guys really believe the stuff they tell you.

Imagine a cac walking up to me telling me I’m a subhuman. And me believe it.

All immigrants really aren’t though. It’s mostly only the ones whos self selected. For the most part illegal immigrants aren’t, refugees, asylum seekers aren’t and we know why.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They've been on this bullshyt...back in february Malcolm Nance told a room full of white liberals about ADOS without being asked
and called ADOS an offshoot of the NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY as well as a fringe group of russian bots

TIME STAMPED (listen to how nasally and non-threatening his voice is)

Homeboy said "on par with the New Black Panther Party". That doesn't mean "offshoot".

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You went to an Ivy League school and this is your argument?

People of means have choices. Why did you go to an Ivy school? What’s wrong with a public school. I went to a public university.
It wasn't an argument, it was fact: white people always love the nikkas they didn't originally fukk over bc they have nothing to fear from them. Iow, white people are scared of me and they see you like a thirsty bytch that wanna be down. Which, by your own admission, you are.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many carlton banks wannabe loons coming straight from the motherland that have no form of discretion. There is a time and place for everything. WTF is wrong with some of these people man. :facepalm::stopitslime:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
FOH c00n

YOU DONT LOVE YOUR ALL BLACK COUNTRY.

YOU RAN BECAUSE YOU COULDNT
CUT IT OVER THERE
THEN TRIED TO shyt ON THE PPL
WHO STILL LIVE THERE.

THEN HAVE THE NERVE
TO shyt ON THE PPL
WHO PROVIDED THE RESOURCES
FOR YOU TO THRIVE HERE.

IM GLAD YOU DISPLAYED
HOW MANY OF YOU FEEL IN THIS THREAD.

@Jhoon said he from Tobago, Tobago is mostly Indian, wouldn’t shock me that he’s Indian like Nap :mjpls:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
How you lose a whole continent of gold, diamonds, oil, and all the shyt that goes in phones and got the nerve to look down on me and mine? :mindblown:

Back in my pan African days, i would have never guessed at the hate they have for us. shyt is crazy, fr. :mjpls:
So smart but the only continent that can't take their natural resources and parlay it into a thriving successful country on their own. Even a Hispanic has enough common sense to cook up some meth and use some of the proceeds to pave the roads in his community.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an odd line of thought to worry about. We as immigrants are the best and brightest of our respected countries. Most of my cousins are dominating in Europe. I chose to stay here because I loved the history of the people here. And it doesn’t hurt that this place presented an opportunity for the emotional healing that I was looking for in my soul.

My point is: I can go anywhere and thrive. I am not entirely sure you ADOS can. I mean you guys have an entire nation of opportunity available to you and you’re still failures. Then again I don’t take white people and their mind games seriously. You guys really believe the stuff they tell you.

Let it all hang out my boy :mjgrin:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

And y’all have a whole continent of resources you don’t control, your leaders are puppets for Europeans. Had you been in control of your resources properly you could cause a recession the west has never seen and deal a huge blow to the west.

The whole motherland and even some parts of the Caribbean is a whole bag you keep giving away to oppressors. Don’t talk to us about being failures