MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I am immigrant with a college degree.

I think you guys are clowns. But I respect your passion. I think it’s futile. But whatever. I hope you get what you’re looking for.

My money is coming from the queen.

Well I'm the child of immigrants who also has with a college degree.

And since these people (ie. AADOS) fought for the rights, I now enjoy, I'll support their cause and leave them to figure out the best way to get what they are owed.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hispanic activists keep disrupting Democrat events to demand unpopular policy like ending all deportations including felons.

They're not Russian bots, disinformation, or chaos agents tho. Only black people asking for something are illegitimate.

Great point. They're groveling at the feet of the LGBT and Latino communities and wondering why they're failing

it hasn't dawned on them yet that LGBT is about 3% of the population and a lot of these white hispanics are republican/Trump supporters

shyt on the people that have been loyal to your party for half a century brehs :mjlol:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

And since these people (ie. AADOS) fought for the rights, I now enjoy, I'll support their cause and leave them to figure out the best way to get what they are owed.

That is what I’m doing. I think they are being used but I’m not going to do anything to stop them.

You have a group asking for reparations when we are on the precipice of the next Jim Crow era. In 200 years Tariqs heir can do a video on this moment in history.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even your leadership are a bunch of losers. ADOS - A 44 year old failed politico living in her mothers basement. A “lawyer” with no real legal achievements to speak of. FBA - An ex-pimp and jive ass hustler.

Dude STFU. I got issues with those two lgbtq people and many others but you a fukking lame for real. This flaming newscast was fukking garbage and you know it, GTFOH man. This aint the time for dumb trolling.:camby:

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even your leadership are a bunch of losers.

ADOS - A 44 year old failed politico living in her mothers basement. A “lawyer” with no real legal achievements to speak of.

FBA - An ex-pimp and jive ass hustler.

remind us again of y’all corrupt leadership over in the motherland :hhh:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Wait, ya'll taking credit for Kamala dropping out? Seriously?
giphy.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop. You can respect Black Americans and their contributions without kowtowing to these trash ass hashtag movements.

These hashtag movements have been mad disrespectful to black immigrant.

Let them take their medicine.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
They've been on this bullshyt...back in february Malcolm Nance told a room full of white liberals about ADOS without being asked
and called ADOS an offshoot of the NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY as well as a fringe group of russian bots

TIME STAMPED (listen to how nasally and non-threatening his voice is)

fukking treasonous from Nash.

:what:

edit: Nance

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop. You can respect Black Americans and their contributions without kowtowing to these trash ass hashtag movements.These hashtag movements have been mad disrespectful to black immigrant.Let them take their medicine.

Lame ass idiotic bytch. Doesn't know when to go in or not. This aint the time to be dissing hashtags even if you disapprove.:scust: