MSNBC’S AM Joy “ADOS; FBA, And Reparations Are Used To Spread Disinformation”

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I am immigrant with a college degree.

I think you guys are clowns. But I respect your passion. I think it’s futile. But whatever. I hope you get what you’re looking for.

My money is coming from the queen.
Where are you from?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Wait, ya'll taking credit for Kamala dropping out? Seriously?
FrailSimilarHummingbird-max-1mb.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I think you guys are clowns. But I respect your passion. I think it’s futile. But whatever. I hope you get what you’re looking for.

Like it or not, we’re around a fifth of Dem voters, and 60% of the Dem primary voters in SC. We coming for our check and we gon get our check :umad:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joy is an immigrant. Joy has a degree. The people who are supporters of ADOS and their sister organizations are undereducated and many other negative adjectives.

Most of them are losers and underachievers who think reparations will save them from their bad decisions.

This is the arrogance that got Dems trying to pass off senile Joe Biden as a viable candidate on some "Remember Obama, you guys liked him right? Well uncle joe was right beside him"

Another poster said it before, I wish I could remember so I can rep, but Dems real life treating us like the fat chick that got fed up with drunk 3 AM booty calls and decided to look for something better.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice how Democrats never tell Hispanics to quiet down their DACA citizenship demands or else they'll cost the Dems the election? :mjpls:

I never hear Dem talking heads telling illegal immigrants to stop being divisive by looking after their interests.

Democrats are betting on Hispanics, since their numbers are growing very rapidly. Years from now they won't even bother fake pandering to Blacks.